Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Men are not prisoners of fate...
4/27/2007 9:31:38 AM

"Men are not prisoners of fate, but only prisoners of their own minds."

- Franklin Roosevelt, 32nd U.S. president

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: Men are not prisoners of fate...
4/27/2007 10:05:41 AM
This proves the phrase "Knowledge is power". We only imprison ourselves from growth when we do not take the time to educate ourselves. And to share another phrase ... A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Have a great weekend.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0
4/27/2007 11:25:53 AM

Don't we create our own fate?

Think about it, God made man in his own image.....out of the same substance with the same attributes. When you grow up in the deep south of the US your speech reflects the southern drawl. When you grow up in France you naturally speak French. The baby grows up doing the things it sees, hears, experiences. We grow up taking upon ourselves from our external environment. Being made in the image of God an attribute of which is creator, we learn to create by mimicking from the external.

Now for many this never changes hence their fate is sealed through the prison of their own mind. Never reaching out to question, search, explore, challenge but only remaining stuck in the re-creation of others creations.

Anyone can step out of that fate.............anyone!

Anyone can re-create their experience and their future.........anyone!

Anyone can change how they speak, act, feel, their emotions, their future........anyone!

How you say, it is hopeless for me......... are you still breathing? Anyone.

Is it easy? Not while you are in the midst of working it out.

Do you change overnight? Most do not.

Is it worth doing? Always.

Create the GREAT PRISION BREAK. break out of the prison of your mind. Get in touch with who you are........ as the very old saying goes "know thyself."

Need a place to begin? Pick up a copy of the paperback The Power of the Subconscious Mind by Dr Joseph Murhpy and live with it for a few months.

It's a Great Day to BE Alive

gsmystic

+0
Dale Ostrum

265 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/27/2007 1:51:12 PM
Thanks to all three of you Bogdan, Kenneth, and John for the great quote and thoughts. We do tend to getbtrapped my our eviroment and outside forces. It is up to us to desire the change and take the necessary steps to make that change come about. I'm probably one of the worst but I have found ,and it may come in small steps, change is possible and for the better. Thanks again
My retirement fund. 1M members to come this year. http://vortexportalpro.com/viewmercial/index.asp?id=42584
+0
4/27/2007 1:53:02 PM
Wow Bogdan,
How Profound is that??
Yes people are kept prisoners in their mind due to lack of belief in themselves.
No guts no glory someone once told me,hmmm!!!
Have amazing weekend.
Aaron and Kathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!