Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Newest Opportunity online today April 2007! Community-based association of professional internet marketers!
4/29/2007 9:52:36 PM
~~~ Thanks so much Phil ~~~ for joining with me at MoneyDogs... This is Phil's url :: http://moneydogs.com/index.php?id=117 Here's my url! :: http://moneydogs.com/index.php?id=107 Keep in touch, Beth
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Newest Opportunity online today April 2007! Community-based association of professional internet marketers!
4/29/2007 10:43:57 PM
Besides the MoneyDogs resources, when you join you can also access for free :: Free Text Ads with Link Exchange Imagine having the chance to insert large text ads in several areas on a high-traffic advertising site?? Text ads which will be crawled and indexed in major search engines like Yahoo and Google. And, if you you have your own domain and website, you can even create cross linking which will build on your website popularity! Did we mention all this is FREE? www.aspireadvertising.com Looks like anyone can Link Exchange with a Free Text Ad thru this link! How's your weekend going? Beth
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/4/2007 1:50:07 AM
I first posted this opportunity... on 4/27 !!! within 2.75 days I had my 5 signed up. One of my downline has 12 !! Imagine the possibilities! http://moneydogs.com/index.php?id=107 Welcome to the tidal wave! The Moneydogs Also !*!*! Blatant & Shameless Adverts :: Have you ever considered getting your own e-commerce ennabled webstore? Can you hear it? There's No Business ~ like Web Business ~ there's no Business I Know ! I'd like to personally invite all my adland friends to join me at The Business Space ~ DirectMatches.com/BethsBlingo ~ Beths What? yes, you read that right... as the story goes, it was a dark and stormy night and it was very very late... i was a newbie then... (smile)(... continued on DM profile)

Free Classifieds
Free Profile
Free membership
Forums
Blogs
the perfect compliment to your adlandpro network! (smile)

Looking forward to having you on my team!!! Because... there's this spillover i have that i can share with you! hmmm... my right leg is L O N G .... but my LEFT Leg is short.... See that's where you come in... Come with me and share in the profits... Beth
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/4/2007 1:50:09 AM
I first posted this opportunity... on 4/27 !!! within 2.75 days I had my 5 signed up. One of my downline has 12 !! Imagine the possibilities! http://moneydogs.com/index.php?id=107 Welcome to the tidal wave! The Moneydogs Also !*!*! Blatant & Shameless Adverts :: Have you ever considered getting your own e-commerce ennabled webstore? Can you hear it? There's No Business ~ like Web Business ~ there's no Business I Know ! I'd like to personally invite all my adland friends to join me at The Business Space ~ DirectMatches.com/BethsBlingo ~ Beths What? yes, you read that right... as the story goes, it was a dark and stormy night and it was very very late... i was a newbie then... (smile)(... continued on DM profile)

Free Classifieds
Free Profile
Free membership
Forums
Blogs
the perfect compliment to your adlandpro network! (smile)

Looking forward to having you on my team!!! Because... there's this spillover i have that i can share with you! hmmm... my right leg is L O N G .... but my LEFT Leg is short.... See that's where you come in... Come with me and share in the profits... Beth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!