Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Yvonne Tei

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Did you see the movie?
4/20/2007 9:59:49 PM
Hi Adland Friends,

If you have checked out the movie, here is the LINK!

Have a good weekend!
+0
Gary Shaw

38 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Did you see the movie?
4/20/2007 10:46:39 PM
What would 10,000 Prospects do for your Business or service useing Viral Ad's that reaches Thousands of Prospects Daily for your Business or Service? Learn how to do Viral Advertising Below for your Business or Service. Reach 10,000 Prospects Daily or More, for Just $6.95 a One Time Fee and then Just $3.95 a month, With over $12,000 worth of Biz tools and e-books and software With a 30 day Full MONEY BACK Guarantee. DRIVE TRAFFIC to you Biz or OPP TODAY. Don't have a Business or Service, Well your In luck, We need 5 People to start a Business like this, And start to learn How you can drive traffic to any business, and any Housewife or College Student can do this, Part-Time or Full-Time that you can run from home, 4 to 20 hours a week. Investment Required, Start up cost is $6.95, Yes you Heard me write, Just $6.95 to Start and all the Video training you need, Plus We throw in over 150 E-book, to help you get started and the software as well. Need to Make EXTRA CASH FROM HOME, DO You Want A Great Home Based Business that Has A Great Tax Saving Advantages for under $7.00, And Earn Thousands of Extra Cash from Home a Monthly: Or If you Already Have A Business Expose It to 10,000 THOUSANDS PROSPECTS DAILY: Check out: solutions.3dollarfortunes.com Share this with Everyone in your Address Book: Sponsored By: //solutions.5minads.com
Gary Shaw Nanoenergizer
+0
4/21/2007 2:05:40 AM

Hello,and nice to hear from you.

One Question,is My World plus suitable for me in the U.K.

No problem in promoting the program worldwide,however,the products (coupons) are not household names in the U.K.

I think as the U.K. is a worldwide player,the site owners may consider doing deals with recognised brands poular in the U.K.,to expand the popularity of this winning program.

Could you put it to them.

Regards  Phil/ 

+0
4/29/2007 4:12:51 AM
Hi Yvonne

I checked the movie out it looks pretty interesting.

I also stopped by to say hi and thanks for communicating with me since I joined up and all this stuff was very foreign to me.

Love & Peace

Evalyn

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!