Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Muriel Holladay

190 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
What good is wealth if you don't have your health?
4/19/2007 9:02:58 PM
I have heard many people who are sick say that if you don't have your health, you don't have anything.  This is so very true and the sad thing is that most of us don't realize it untli we have lost it.

About five years ago I had a very bad flu that put me in bed for nearly a week and it was probably close to another week and a half before I had any energy and felt well.  I can remember having that thought, as I lay in bed feeling absolutely terrible.  I now really appreciate feeling healthy and alive.

Often we take better care of our pets and our vehicles than we do our own health.  We take our pets for their annual shots and keep them groomed and exercised.  Our vehicles we to preventative maintenance on, all the time.  We rotate the tires, change the oil, keep it cleaned inside and out etc. etc.  You get the picture.

I don't know if you are like me, but even making the appointment for my annual check up is something I put off as long as I can.  And the dentist - now that is a chore that I am even better at procrastinating at.  I really don't know why I put those kinds of things off.  But I do know how good it feels once it is done.  It is like a burden has been lifted.

I think of these kinds of things when I hear of someone being diagnosed with cancer or MS.   I just read the testimony of a young man of 40 who was diagnosed with a large, fast growing brain tumor in 1999 and how devestating and helpless he felt.  He would watch his young family and wonder how they would be able to cope with his death because the doctors only gave him days or weeks to live.  His emotions come through so clearly in his words.  I cried as I read them.   And then from somewhere came a determination to live and he knew he had to find something that would help him.  It was then he remembered a pamphlet he had seen about HMS90.  He knew it must have been God's answer to his prayers because for some reason he had put it in his pocket and taken it home.

He started on a rigorous schedule with the HMS90 and within a week was noticing improvements in his eyes and the headaches and dizziness had lessened.  The doctors couldn't believe it.  Today his MRI's show no sign of a tumor and he says he feels great, is back at work and loving life.

I know, after I meet people like that, that I want to do preventative maintenance for my health and so now I take it.  After 2 months on the product, my arthritic knees are a thing of the past, I am sleeping well, have more energy back and have an overall feeling of well-being.

I am so happy that I found it and am having a great time introducing my friends and family to it.  It is so rewarding when I see them regaining their health. 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!