Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: There is no such thing as a self-made man...
4/19/2007 1:58:08 PM

Hello Bogdan,

This is so true of anything you do in life.I feel iam reaching my goals because of the Adland community.

I have found so many true friends here and each and everyone has helped me in one way or another to accomplish my goals.

Thank you for such a great community!

Lisa Simpkins

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/19/2007 2:00:58 PM
Hello Bogdan,
Wow how true is that, I have advertised my presence and Marketed my identity all around the globe but with out people responding back to me I would be all alone, great job!!!
Kathy Hamilton/simikathy.com
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
4/19/2007 3:11:33 PM

HELLO SIR:

AS MR. JOE TELLS US, NO SHIP SAILS TO ITS FINAL DESTINATION WITHOUT A RESPONCIBLE CREW.

GREGORY / INTERN ON DUTY

+0
Joe
Joe Severa

133 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/19/2007 4:25:37 PM

Ahhhhhhhhh, but not all men are created equal, I have very little formal education compared to your typical MBA, yet all the MBA's & both PhD's on my Cargill trading team REPORTED to ME, Go Figure!

Joe Severa, Owner

Flexera Intl Ltd.

Melbourne, Fla

Joe Severa, Owner Flexera Intl Ltd. ANA/DSHEA Certified
+0
4/19/2007 4:57:08 PM

No head without the tail, no dark without the light, no picture without the contrast..........and it goes on and on. It is said that no man is island unto himself (no gender intended).

Being all of the same substance and all one in essence, how true it is that we can only do anything one with the other. We are all worthy of abundance........

if only we would remember!

Another great quote and day,

gsmystic

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!