Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Your inner world forms the outer one
4/18/2007 2:07:41 PM
This is an article that will be in Leadership Excellence June 2007. Your comments about this book are welcome! You can download the ebook from www.masterysource.com ****************** Abundance Mastery Your inner world forms the outer one. By Bruce Goldwell and Tammy Lynch The key to mastering abundant living is understanding what creates your reality. What comes into your life is based on the thoughts that you nurture. "Sew a thought, reap an act." For every thought, there is a manifestation. "For every action, a reaction." Thought is the action; manifestation the reaction. When you learn to control your thoughts, you'll be able to have things that manifest into your life that are in line with your true desire. What mindset do you need to see the reality of your dreams and aspirations? Your mind is like a computer—it's the mechanism that reasons and plans' your body simply responds to its commands. Your personality is developed over time and based on all life experiences, knowledge, and everything and everyone you have experienced. Your personality is a result of your former thoughts, but even your personality isn't the "I" that thinks. How the Law of Attraction Works There are Laws that the Universe responds to every time. We focus on the Universal Laws that make the Law of Attraction work: Law of Vibration, Law of Reciprocity (or Love), Law of Fair Exchange, and the Law of Growth . Let's start with the Law of Vibration. Everything has a vibration. Vibration attracts like vibrations. When a certain key is hit on a piano, it will make a crystal chandelier shake. The crystals in the chandelier have a vibration, and the correct key on a piano that is in concert with that vibration makes the crystal shake. You want to be vibrating in harmony with those things you want to attract into your life. You can't attract the perfect companion if you are not the perfect companion for them. You both have to be vibrating at the same level. You can't attract prosperity and abundance if you are not in harmony with their vibrations. Your feelings tell you if you are in the right vibration. If you have feelings on un-easiness, you are not in the right vibration. In Santa Monica. I met a 12-year-old girl who was there to sing with a Church group performing on Third Street. When this young girl got up to sing, she suddenly froze, began to cry, and ran over to her mother. The two of them were only a few feet from me so I spoke to the girl's mother and told her that I could help her daughter overcome the fear. The mother agreed to allow me to do this. In less than two minutes, the little girl ran back over to the person leading the group and told him she wanted to sing. The young girl went to the microphone and without hesitation sang her song. Here are the questions I asked the young girl: Do you like that feeling? Do you want to get rid of it? Are you willing to get rid of it? When? The answers to the first and second questions are always "no." The third question, "Are you willing to get rid of it?" is sometimes answered with hesitation, since people aren't sure how they are going to "will" it. You "will it" by becoming perfectly clear on what you want and desire in life, how you can set and achieve goals, and how you can unlock your mind and break-out of old, dysfunctional and dis-empowering beliefs By learning to use the most powerful part of your brain, the 95 percent that really is working every minute of every day, you can have, be, or do anything you choose. You can attain the results and success you desire by investing in the Universal Law of Reciprocity. The Universe will return to you in direct proportion in which you give. Mastery of Abundant Living is the key to mastering the Law of Attraction. Take full control of your life in all aspects for more Wealth, Health, and Love. PE Bruce Goldwell is the author of The Door to Super Achievement, The Power of Choice, and coauthor with Tammy Lynch of Mastery of Abundant Living
+0