Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements...
4/18/2007 8:48:57 AM

"We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about."

- Albert Einstein

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Marc Latour

9 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements...
4/18/2007 9:08:15 AM
Yes Bodgan, that's absolutely the true. All what we need is to find something enthusiastic that is able to change completely our life. I think I have founded it :) Take care Marc Latour
Marc Latour
+0
4/18/2007 9:34:07 AM

It is interesting that the subject of happiness is coming up a lot lately. Just last week The Oprah Show had a program dedicated to the subject.

http://www/.oprah.com/tows/past shows/200704/tows_past_20070411.jhtml

According to Dr Holden it is not a matter on needing anything to "make" us happy. It is a matter of uncovering the happiness that we already are.

In a message that was delivered last Sunday at New Beginning Ministries http://www.newbeginningminstries.com the subject was "Gods Identity Problem" and that sure addresses the problems that we and the world expereience. How we continually look for something outside of ourselves to "make" us somehow different.

Actually, each of us individually and collectivly are that something already - it is inside..............not outside. It is in solving the identity crisis that will quench the rampages, searchings and wars.

A Candle Loses Nothing By Lighting Another Candle

gsmystic

+0
4/18/2007 9:59:40 AM

If you can't be happy with who you are , how can you become any happier? Going forward requires that you are ok with you in the NOW.

Kat

Debt Management/ Credit Repairs /
+0
4/18/2007 10:31:11 AM

Thank you Bogdan!

Each day that I awake and open my eyes, I realize that a power greater than me has given me another opportunity to experience all that "Life" has to offer.

Yup! :)  Just waking up each day gets me fired up and the only way that I could be happier (most of the time) would be if there were two of me. LOL

Cheers,

Morris

Choose To Make Every Day A Success!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!