Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Wherever we look upon this earth..
4/17/2007 2:57:48 PM

“Wherever we look upon this earth, the opportunities take shape within the problems.”

– Nelson Rockefeller, U.S. vice president

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Wherever we look upon this earth..
4/17/2007 3:11:19 PM
Bogen,

Excellent!  For those who seek, they shall find.  Also, remember that when you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Annie Parker

225 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/17/2007 3:29:15 PM
Very, Very True! and, great food for thought! Blessings, Annie
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....Leave the rest to God! Miss Annie http://www.Xoomaworldwide.com/theelijahspring
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2007 3:33:39 PM

Joe is right on - AS USUAL - Look at something as a challenge and an opportunity and voila - it is.  If you look at it as a stubling block it will be just that!

Your quote fits right in with the Law of Attraction - though I don't think it had that name back in Rockefeller's day.  After all - attitude is EVERYTHING - my friend Jill Bachman will vouch for that!

Thanks for another great quote, Bogdan

Judy

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2007 5:00:14 PM

Hi Bogdan,

Many organizations find they can not fund their programs which presents problems for delivery of services.  Up steps the volunteer, someone willilng to work with no monetary gain.

It's National Volunteer week in the USA., April 15-21.  Volunteers all over the world make communities a better place.  Come honor our Adlandpro volunteers.  Tell us about how the opportunites to make a difference have enriched yours and others lives.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/649560.aspx

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!