Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Prayers For The Citizens Of The United Kingdom
7/11/2005 3:40:47 PM
Hi sorry read this lastnight and forgot leave our Sympathy and all our Prayers are with them during this time of lose .God Bless the world as we fight against the evil that has been attempting to spread its fear upon all humanity . Your Friend Lee
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/11/2005 6:56:41 PM
Thank you my friends, for coming by and posting either thoughts or prayers. You all mean the world to me. God Bless You! Marion
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
8/8/2005 1:11:14 PM
Hi Marion, As you well know, I may have joined this forum late.. but immediately after I received your invite which I thank you for. I can't imagine the power that brain-washes those people who committed such crimes.. no matter what their cause is, they are achieving nothing but taking away innocent lives.. and implementing hate. Even though I'm not a Muslim, I know from history that a Jewish man used to throw garbage on Mohammad himself during his prayers, but he did nothing in return until the day when the Jewish man got ill.. Mohammad visited him in his house to show sympathy. I think that man converted to Islam as the story says. Sometimes love is very powerful and can create miracles.. My sympathy goes for the families of the victims in UK and anywhere where human lives are taken away without justified reason.. God gave us life, I think that He only has the right to take it. Blessings to all. Walid
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!