Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: You Want It For Free AND You Want To Make Millions ...
4/13/2007 8:57:24 AM
Ken,

I will confess also as Joe B did.  I do have the "Needem2eatem" disease.  The TGAMM thing sounds interesting.  Hmmmm.....

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/13/2007 11:22:35 AM

Hi, Kenneth,

I'm so surprised that you did not know that everything on the internet for marketers is 'free'!

I can't remember the last day when I did not receive the latest, greatest, click of a mouse, we do all the work, you get 100% commission, guaranteed money back if not satisfied (check that one - it appears regularly on 'free' offers), can't fail, I'm making thousands every month free offer through the Adland PM system.

What is the point of paying for something when you are never going to use it? Of course you would want it for free!

This will not change until all the idiots out there realise the true secret of making money anywhere.

It's another four letter word.

W. O. R. K.

The Old Coot

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/13/2007 12:15:58 PM

Hi Kenneth,

From personal experience I have always found that free always winds up costing me something in the long run.

Let me explain .. I join a free program and I spend my time, that cost me, I get a free ebook somewhere in the book someone is promoting themselves or someone Else's widget or software and it cost me time to read though much of the same information I already read somewhere else and they are asking me to buyif I want the item I have to spend money to make the free work.

Many has been the time when I downloaded free software only to find it had adware attached to it so, I once again had to take my valuable time to find the adware that has a so lovely downloaded itself to my computer (once it cost me $150.00 because I lacked the knowledge to remove it ).. so FREE TO ME always cost me much more than its worth which is nothing.

I see no feasible way to make money with free.. nor should anyone with the least bit of common sense ! If something had real value would your really be giving it away for Free?

Free to me always says this person is looking for something from me time or money both will cost me . I would like one person to prove to me they have ever made any money with free much less millions!!

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Mark Gibson

236 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/13/2007 12:45:45 PM

Free! I thought everybody liked free.

No, let's get real people if it says free it will cost you something. Nothing in this world is free. It will cost you your time at the least.

I have owned a tradtional business and have done different promotions to get business and even when I have given away prizes free the person winning them have to give me their time to receive their prize.

I received an email just today for a new program called Don't Touch My Ad. It is endorsed by several big named gurus and that may be so. But in this email it stated that the program was free and would only take 60 seconds to setup. BUT, you would have to watch others ads and that would cost me time that I could be doing something more productive to make me money. Isn't that what it's all about? MAKE MONEY. You can't make money from free!

Then I love to get those emails that claim we will do all the work for you and you just sit back and emjoy the mney. LET'S GET REAL HERE AS WELL!

If all i had to do was sit back and enjoy the money wouldn't that be what they would want to do as well. Then why are they promoting? Shouldn't they be sitting back and letting someone else do the promoting as well? These type of programs have no credit!

I could go one here but I believe you get the point.

Regards,

Mark Gibson

The Jerky Man

http://www.snackat.jerkydirect.com

To YOUR success, Mark Gibson mystuff@cards4u.ws www.cards4u.ws
+0
4/13/2007 5:52:34 PM

I'm glad to see this post...  I usually don't post to any of the topics but this one is great. 

I get tired of seeing the free offers - I delete them instantly anymore. 

I laugh because I see a lot of people promoting this same free offer.  They have the cookie cutter emails and web pages and don't change any of the words.  I always think they should at least show they tried to put some effort into their program. 

Sooner or later I guess people will realize you have to do some work.  Also I think you can't just wake up one morning and try to convince others that your product is a million dollar idea when you don't even understand how it works yourself.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!