Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Age is an issue of mind over matter...
7/7/2005 11:30:24 AM
"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Mark Twain
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Agnes Kivuvani

299 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Age is an issue of mind over matter...
7/7/2005 11:54:19 AM
Bogdan - this is very true.
Agnes - Certified eBusiness Consultant ==> Call me at 240-481-5648
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/7/2005 12:31:41 PM
Hello Bogdan, Thanks for another great topic,lets see age.Age is not an Important issue with me,Its how the person is intellectually that matters to me,If I can carry on a really good conversation or they understand what Im trying to say ,that matters to me,I think the way someone thinks,carries themself and they must have a heart about things,If they have that age is not a problem to me.thanks kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Rusty Yancey

278 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/7/2005 1:16:19 PM
and might I add-Like many women my age, I am 28 years old. Mary Schmich,American Columnist.
+0
7/7/2005 2:35:52 PM
Hello Bogdan and all, Mind...yes, that's right! If one's mind is "stiff" is there evident process of aging.The 35 years old could be an "old" person and 65 could be a vital individual.All depends on training.Tere are studies done which show that human brain is continually revising itself throughout life.So,it may never be too late to teach an "old brain new tricks." eg. foreign language study or completing college diploma(which was droped during teenage time madness) What matters? our deeds, wether we are young or older.Everybody has a value, irrespective of age. Thank you! Peace, Ania
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!