Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ok quick intro
4/12/2007 9:18:47 AM
I restarted my home business adventure just this past December. Not having much luck but honestly I started out just being a customer since I REALLY Like the products. I have been looking to do this more over the internet then any other way. I my just not be finding the right place to post ads and getting those cold market leads. I am very limited with current funds to really achive what or even how I want to work this business. I must be missing some thing or need to work a bit harder. I am also a cancer patient and am trying to work this maybe more then I should be and burining out each day I don't know. I would love to hear any new ideas as far as how I might do some thing differently. I don't want to give out too much or more info then you really want so any questions I haven't answered already please ask away. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
+0
Re: Ok quick intro
4/14/2007 3:12:44 PM
Big Time CONGRAT$ Carolyn!! Hon, the FIRST part of success is in loving the products or service you represent! 

Our check was right at $15,000 last month, and we didn't post one ad.  I DO use leads, because they duplicate... and we do TONS of Mentoring Support with three way calls!

How many 3 way calls are you doing with your prospects and a member of your support line???

Tim and Linda/CMAS, BS, RN
http://www.Ex-FrustratedNurse.com
"With Our Heads Held High"
AOL and YAHOO IM - TxBizNurse
1-800-256-0004 Toll Free Home Office
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!