Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Adlandpro Community meets in Orlando Oct/2005
7/7/2005 8:59:45 PM
Hello, I think this is an excellent idea. Everyone getting together and meeting your close friends. Orlando would be great for me, but if the Winnipeg goes though than that is fine too. I hope that this will all work out. Warm Regards, Lee
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Adlandpro Community meets in Orlando Oct/2005
7/8/2005 3:12:11 AM
Hello Bogdan, wow,really cool this idea of Dave young.I would be travelling for 23 hours by catching four taxi cabs,two flights from australia to USA,then a local flight to where ever it is you decide to have it. because I set high and attainable plans, work toward my plans with determination and persistence, and never stop until I reach them. because I am strong enough to say "No!" to those things that would make me less than my best, and say "Yes!" to the challenges and opportunities that will make me grow and improve my life.(E-book)thankyou Bogdan and really great reading. Bottom line: I will travel anywhere to just meet all of our wonderful community and most importantly to meet you(Bogdan Fiedur) and Michael Dela Cruz.You are so good to all of us at adland and we owe it to ourselves to better the chances of our wealth,health and happiness.I will see you all no matter where just be there! Have a Super Day to Everyone. regards jeffrey OBrien http://www.myfreerotator.com/rotator.php?u=jeffreyobrien
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!