Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Info, Articles, Discussion, Comments about making online Profits
4/8/2007 1:25:37 AM
Hello Adlandpro! Here is the first entry for this new thread! This should help all of us increase our profits as we share info, Articles, Discuss and comment on how to make money on the internet.. This may apply to different kinds of business than the affiliate product or service businesses we generally promote here at Adlandpro! ONLINE BUSINESS PROFITS* free online article author unknown... available from Mike's site 04/08/07 (abt.) http://trucker6roadclicks.com/?refid=655 You have heard the saying “work smarter not harder” this is true for your online business as well. Your goal is to increase profits not increase your work load. Offer an up-sell for your product or services. A good example of an up-sell is a popular game console sells a basic edition for $295.95 now they also offer a premium edition for $395.95. The difference is two components that are required for specific game play. To upgrade at a later date those two components would cost approximately $150.00 dollars more. Most people will purchase the premium edition as they see this as a good deal and getting more for their money. You will want to test various methods of providing an up-sell for your particular service or product. You can offer this premium edition or enhanced service prior to customer purchasing or after they have purchased and before final purchase settlement. Subscriptions are an excellent way to increase your profits. If customers like your service they will be happy and renew each year. It requires little time, effort, and cost to keep them as customers and happy. It is much easier to keep someone happy than to build a new relationship from scratch. A subscription service is easily done. By using your imagination you will find one that fits your target audience. Here are a couple suggestions to help start. Have a popular site category on your website. Charge a yearly fee for inclusion in your links or directory. This will pay for your time and effort to review each link request and also allows discourages the casual link requester which also improves the quality of your links. Offer a printed copy of your newsletter. Include expanded details on information and also coupons or discounts that readers of the regular newsletter would not receive. Create a subscriber only service and offers information or services that are not immediately available to someone visiting your site. An example would be. If you have a housing referral site that gives housing information. For a fee they can also get contact information for any of the rentals or for sale homes on your site. Continually follow up with customers and potential customers. Let them know you are available for any questions or concerns they may have. If you have any new products or services just in and not announced on your site as of yet. Be sure to inform the customer who has purchased a companion service or product of these new offerings first. An auto responder can make this task much easier than manually doing each one. Work on building relationships. You want your online business to be considered friendly, reliable, and trustworthy. Offer to go above and beyond expectations if possible. You will set yourself apart by gong from the online world to the outside world even if it is just a simple thank you card sent in the regular mail. People do remember such acts and will reward you with future purchases, and a word of mouth recommendation to others. This last part ... the last 2 paragraphs seem to be the best info for marketing that is relevent to online marketing for us?
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Info, Articles, Discussion, Comments about making online Profits
4/8/2007 4:52:23 AM
DEAR BETH,

I am sure good personal conatc and friends to trust is first thing to build up.
Hre is my contribution to your very nice article with all this information on
HOW TO .... FOR BEING A GOOD MARKETER-NETWORKER

PHILOXENIA- GEORGIOS
and the PontosWorld Wishes you

and Happy Easter day

SPONSOR

Greetings from Greece
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2007 10:49:53 PM
Kind Georgios, That is the most important thing to doing buiness. Good personal contact and building the trusting relationships ... I don't think there could ever be any disputing the obvious first step! Leave it to Georgios to point this out! particularly on such a Happy Sunday ... your friend Beth
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/14/2007 3:01:03 AM
I did a simple search for 4 terms on Yahoo.com article make money online Here's what came up: Search Results 1 - 10 of about 75,700,000 for article make money online - 0.31 sec. (About this page) WEB RESULTS (1)Another article on how to make a poop-load of money by blogging | eZ ... http://makemoneyonline.ezguide2.com/13/another-article-on-how-to-make-a-poop-load-of-money-by-blogging/ Another article on how to make a poop-load of money by blogging ... blogging blogging for money make money online. Tags: Michelle's Point of View ... http://makemoneyonline.ezguide2.com/13/another-article-on-how-to-make-a-poop-load-of-money... - 45k - Cached - More from this site (2)Business and Financial News at MSN Money Central http://rdre1.yahoo.com/click?u=http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click%3Flid%3D41000000014672167&y=0407935F7439489238&i=482&c=39269&q=02%5ESSHPM%5BL7~mkv%7Csz%3Fr~tz%3Frpqzf%3Fpqsvqz6&e=utf-8&r=1&d=wow~YHOO-en-us&n=02C4K1M2FGG4DSG8&s=6&t=&m=46207E1E&o=0127407067376D7DAA323F40104EEA6BA7&x=05A62581CD7FE059346112DB4EDC36E5A6 Business and Financial News - Find Business and Financial News at MSN Money Central. Your source for mortgage, insurance, banking and investment news.news.moneycentral.msn.com/newscenter/newscenter.asp - More from this site (3) Make Money Online 12 Daily Pro Autosurfing Article Yikers.com Hilarious humor fast and easy, updated daily. ... Back to Article Listings. Make Money Online 12 Daily Pro Autosurfing ... www.yikers.com/article_make_money_online_12_daily_pro_autosurfing.html - 33k - Cached - More from this site (4)Make Money From Blog | Microsoft Small Business Find business articles on how to make money from blog, including 'How to make money from your blog: 5 tips', at Microsoft Small Business.microsoft.com/.../how_to_make_money_from_your_blog_5_tips.mspx - More from this site (5)Article - Spectrum; Making Money Online: Can Wireless Carriers Make the Web Pay off? @ AccessMyLibrary.com Excerpt: "Original ideas make money. Wall Street's fascination with dot-com start-ups is a good example. Another attention-grabbing prospect is the combination of... accessmylibrary.com/comsite5/bin/pdinventory.pl?page=smx_aml_a& - More from this site (6) 9 Best Ways to Make Money Online: How to Choose the Right One for You ... http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/106892/9_best_ways_to_make_money_online_how.html Check out 9 Best Ways to Make Money Online: How to Choose the Right One ... making money online, click on the link to find similar article make money online ... associatedcontent.com/.../9_best_ways_to_make_money_online_how.html - 46k - Cached - More from this site (7)PlaceHolder for articleaxis.com This is the placeholder for domain articleaxis.com. If you see this page after uploading site content you probably have not replaced ...www.articleaxis.com - 610 - Cached - More from this site (8)Ask the Expert: Mortgage vs. retirement - Aug. 5, 2005 We are putting most of our extra money towards paying down our mortgage. ... and CFOs in the News Fun Money Mergers and acquisitions Biggest deals YTD ... money.cnn.com/2005/08/04/pf/expert/ask_expert/index.htm - 42k - Cached - More from this site (9)Make Money Online ... to, Reviews, Tips, Downloads, and Make Money Online. Home. About. Popular ... that I was writing an article for Chitika's Month of Expert ... make money ...www.liewcf.com/blog/archives/category/make-money-online - 89k - Cached - More from this site (10)Can Bloggers Make Money? - WSJ.com ... bloggers have tried to parlay their online ramblings into branded businesses. ... THE FULL WSJ.com ARTICLE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO SUBSCRIBERS. ...online.wsj.com/public/article/SB114502394663826104.html - 23k - Cached - More from this site I have to wonder how an individual article came up #1 on the search over http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/newscenter/newscenter.asp ??? I have heard that news outlets like BBC or NewYorkTimes bid on key words so their news articles come up ... What does it cost to place #1 or #2 on a yahoo search? I'm only posting this because I'm just posing some questions about Web Presence. Someone haas a forum conerning web presence and I recal that I pointed out to them that being an Adlandpro member gives you web presence because of all that will come up in a search of your name and posts and ads etc concerning Adlandpro... As many of you know the more sites and blogs etc that have your Adland url the higher your sites come up and the higher Adland goes... What is amazing to me... is... it seems there are people here that market within the Adland Community Exclusively... Maybe also at DirectMatches and Ryze or ? So... My request is ... how and where do you promote Adland ... Do you promote Adland? Does an individual marketer of business opportunity(s) need a web presence? Does Networking create this for you?
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2007 3:13:05 AM
Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog To Blog or Not to Blog... is there a question? It's no doubt been asked and answered numerous times... Having just found a new blog site...that was fun for me to get up and running ~~~~ I am re-enthused ~~~ So here's the quick info ::

BIG NEWS

I have found a blog that is easy to get all your entries on... page by page ... categories and all that... I was able to get my Adlandpro affiliate page to work there! If anyone is having difficulty with doing that... I'd be glad to help you... it sometimes takes a try or more to get it right! Here's the link !! http://www.BethsVentures.blogchex.com or http://www.blogchex.com/bethsventures there's advertising and you can earn money from this place if you get enuf visitors! I'm going to place it on my LinkReferral because I was able to get so much on it from DirectMatches to Adland to my FreeStoreClub to .... http://www.linkreferral.com/adwel.pl?oldrefid=89939 that's how I came across it ~ now that i think back to very late afternoon yesterday! (smile) I also need to sign on to my BizzyBlogz (sp?) and wordpress and Blogger? i think i started a while ago... time to get these all working ....
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!