Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ted
Ted Kusie

552 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
The Testimony on this has been extraordinary ..... now it is your turn
4/5/2007 10:15:13 AM

(NOTE: This post appeared originally in Joe Buccheri's Forum at http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/20933/ShowForum.aspx  - please feel free to join it too!)

Dear Friends:

During this entire weekend, I would ask that you join me to send the following prayer to as many people as possible and to have it travel around the world so that in a spirit of unity, something wonderful can happen across the planet with regard to peace coming into our lives, cures of the mind, body and spirit and mavelous changes within the lives of our children; so in this small way, we can help change the world we live in for all the kids on the planet.

Send it to every one you know and tell them to send it to all of their friends...please.

Have a blessed Easter weekend....and may the rest of your lives be spent in doing all you can to help create a safe and sane world for the children...

Joe Buccheri

PRAYER FOR THE CILDREN

Heavenly Father, touch the lives of all of those who are now reading this. Instill in them a deep desire to send your love and mercy to others within this tiny message of hope. Change our world Lord, make us a people so kind and loving that nothing can overcome our faith and hope in you and your miracles. We ask that you send forth your angels to protect our children; all our loved ones, and Lord, make me to be as you intended me to be, your messenger of joy and glad tidings to your little ones. I ask this in the name of all that is good and positive in this life, this world. AMEN. 

God Bless Your Success! Ted Kusie Your Adland Friend Winnipeg, Canada Here is Your Money!
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Testimony on this has been extraordinary ..... now it is your turn
4/5/2007 6:23:39 PM

Joe,

Consider it done.

Lovely sentiment.

It's children that makes a better life worth fighting for.

Roger

+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/5/2007 9:13:56 PM

HAPPY EASTER TO YOUR FAMILY JOE, AND I AGREE WITH THE PRAYER.

+0
4/5/2007 11:04:15 PM

I AGREE WITH YOU COMPLETELY , JOE . PRAYER IS NEEDED AROUND THE WORLD EVERY DAY !!

THANKS FOR GIVING US THE OUTLET TO EXPRESS OUR THOUGHTS.

HTTP://WWW.HELPAMERICAGROW.COM     , ALSO  A MEMBER OF JERKY DIRECT.

JOYCE PUTMAN

Joyce Putman
+0
4/5/2007 11:59:14 PM
I sent it to everyone on my email list as it is that time of year that we need not forget the little ones. In fact, we shouldn't ever forget them, they are the ones of tomorrow.......Thank you for giving me the chance to send this on. Mary
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!