Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Re: Free Advertising opportunity
4/4/2007 5:20:06 PM

Hi kong

Always welcome , and I agree any business online and off must build and continue to build relationships not only with customers but all walks of life . Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
4/4/2007 5:31:20 PM

Hi Lisa,

Very welcome ,be sure to post all your offers there, as I say when comes to free advertising "I'm There"  lol  enjoy  :-) Lee

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
4/5/2007 9:42:15 AM

Hi Brian,

Always pleasing to hear from you, when building my .com I wanted to offer something useful to fellow networking friends without cost to them ways to post their offers, communicate ideas, find items we may not have and also offer more to my current customers base Est. As a Marketer you know its best to keep visitors surfing as long as possible within your domains ,increases the % of sales and also the passing links and offers to friends . Thank You for you kind and encouraging words my friend ,Have a Great Easter weekend  :-) Lee

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
4/5/2007 9:55:16 AM

Hi Joe,

Thank You , I have reviewed your listing very creative please feel free to post all you like and pass on to friends , more offers listed the more the search engines visit . The major search engines craw my websites reg every 15-20 days . Have notice google keeps my links updated more so…. then yahoo or other engines. Honored you have find it useful my friend . Have a Happy Blessed Easter weekend :-) Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!