Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Why The ENERGIZED MARKETEERS Are Having FUN
4/2/2007 12:29:42 PM
Hello Friends & Visitors,

WOW!  Do you know what excitement feels like ... are you excited about what you are doing?  TEAM X2O (That's Joe Downing ... you all know him!) and Back 2 Basics has merged!  Do you know what kind of excitement that creates?  Let me tell you, my Friends we are ENERGIZED!

Why did we merge?  Back 2 Basics Step 1 and Step 2 is for those who like gardening and or cooking ... what works well with gardening and cooking ... you guessed it WATER!

I recommed reading BACK 2 BASICS first ... I also recommend you print it out for easy reference.  

In Back 2 Basics you will learn the 50-30-10-10 Formula.  What we are doing is teaching you how to earn a substantial income without going broke in the process.

You can do each step separately or join TEAM X2O without Back 2 Basics.  The choice is yours!  

The important thing to remember is that you want to keep the integrity of the TEAM.  That means checking to be sure your sponsor has joined the step before you.  That's the only reason I recommend doing them simultaneously.

We believe in working as a TEAM ... that means we help one another grow.  

I emphasize TEAM, because its very important to me.  Have you been working on your own?  How's that working for you?  If TEAM is important to you and it should be then don't hesitate to join us.  

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask ... thank you.

To The Power Of 3 and Success For All

Sincerely,
Joe, Terry & The Team

All For One and One For All
How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!