Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Designing a Page That Compliments Your Content Pt.8 (Insightful and Unique Content)
4/1/2007 3:58:55 PM
Designing a Page That Compliments Your Content Pt.8
(Insightful and Unique Content)

Whether your blog provides photographs of the rain forest, reviews of Pacific Northwest restaurants, or the largest collection of ethnic jokes on the planet, your readers expect that every time they come there, they’ll find something new, unique, and worthwhile. They’ll expect to find something they can’t find anywhere else or find by themselves without searching all over. In short, they’ll expect you to provide insightful and unique content on a certain consistent subject or issue. Your insight and your dedication to providing quality are what will draw them back.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

Next topic:Designing a Page That Compliments Your Content Pt.9
(Links and Commentary)

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Designing a Page That Compliments Your Content Pt.8 (Insightful and Unique Content)
4/1/2007 4:09:52 PM
this info is very valuable. i have a main blog that has a lot posted on it. then the other are one a subject. hopefully when you put the blog together you have already gotten the content started forming. this makes it much easier.
+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Designing a Page That Compliments Your Content Pt.8 (Insightful and Unique Content)
4/1/2007 4:20:40 PM
Hello Kenneth,

Thanks for your post.

It's good to be reminded on the basics occasionally.

Putting new content up, especially original stuff, is an ongoing concern but the rewards are self evident. You have a sight that is fresh, constantly changing, and providing a space that your readers will come back to again and again because they know you will be posting new material that is of interest to them.

Its important to stay on topic for that reason. If you want to branch out to another area, just start a new blog on that subject.

Wishing you a beautiful summer morning.

Nick Grimshawe
Building Businesses Together
http://www.beautifulsummermorning.com
Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!