Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Designing a Page That Compliments Your Content Pt.7 (Your Blog Entries)
4/1/2007 3:44:57 PM
Hello everyone,

Sorry to take so long getting back to writing. Life keeps you guessing to what's next. Anyway ... back to it now.

Designing a Page That Compliments Your Content Pt.7
(Your Blog Entries)

What stories are to a city newspaper, blog entries are to your Blog Empire. And while your layout is important, readers will not return again and again to admire your layout or ruminate over your clever title. They’ll return again and again to read your writing or view your artwork or check the links that you provide. In other words, while they may read because of your layout, they will return because of your entries.

An entry is simply a published piece of material, and your readers will have definite expectations for your entries that you will need to meet, again and again, in order to woo them into coming back tomorrow. Luckily, most of those expectations are set by you in prior entries. Those expectations are insight, relevance, timeliness, accuracy, and consistency.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

Next topic:Designing a Page That Compliments Your Content Pt.8
(Insightful and Unique Content)

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Designing a Page That Compliments Your Content Pt.7 (Your Blog Entries)
4/1/2007 10:18:25 PM

HI kenneth ,

The more I learn from you the less I feel like I know always great food for thought. Gosh you mean we can't just copy and paste our way in the blogs?lol

Thanks, I always love reading your great information !!

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!