Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Ojeez Community Update
4/26/2007 8:26:17 PM
Greetings Ojeezians,

Well it has been another incredible week of growth, feedback and developments for the site and for the team. We actually managed to contract a "Trojan" virus at the development office; our CTO is furious and is threatening mass technical executions. Needless to say the Internet can be a scary place, but I for one would rather deal with a Trojan virus rather than the often-debilitating northeast cold symptoms that I seem to get every year; that is until you actually see the righteous wrath of a CTO in their element. To remedy this situation we are applying copious amounts of medicine and anti-virus software.

Ojeez is definitely growing by leaps and bounds and we are proud to report that we have just pushed past the 2800 member mark. It seems that this Ojeez thing is an interesting concept and quite a few people are intrigued, we thought so too, that's why we began this adventure.

The Internet is an amazing place and the technology to facilitate business and empower the individual is evolving at a breakneck pace. We have the ability to create an environment that can attract and retain millions of people and in many cases these people find ways to utilize that environment to create buzz, interest and even loyalty to a product or another person. Just check out this article to realize the power we are harnessing. That is the power of social marketing, building purpose and trustworthy recommendations from a personalized source rather than some large corporate entity telling you that their product is better than the competition. Which would you rather believe, your neighbor telling you about a great experience they had with a service or product, or some corporation?

What we might not understand that as a society now is the time to harness this potential, our opportunity has arrived. But it is up to us as a community of peers, neighbors, friends and business associates to grasp this opportunity and utilize the technology and power of "Social Network Marketing" for ourselves. This is the passion and backbone of why we founded and built Ojeez. We wanted to bring this potential to the home based and small business professional, giving them a chance to participate in this aspect of the web where the big brand companies are trying to penetrate. To illustrate this I found a few articles at Clickz that I think provide some insight into this concept. Enjoy the reading and as always, feel free to contact us with your thoughts and ideas, which is exactly what we want.

Social Network Marketing: Know What You're Getting Into POPstick Tries 'Social Network Marketing'
http://ojeez.com/tmobil8
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!