Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Reflect on your present blessings...
3/29/2007 11:43:44 AM

“Reflect on your present blessings, of which every man has many; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.”

– Charles Dickens, author

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Reflect on your present blessings...
3/29/2007 11:50:40 AM

Charles Dickens!! I read him over and over again when I was young. Thank you Bogdan. I am going to relect on Mr. Dickens again.

See,,all these things we tend to forget or push aside as we get older?? Charles Dickens writings are simple and reflective of ones everyday life.

Find a book. Read!!

Peace, Sharon

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/29/2007 11:57:17 AM

Hi Bogdan,

Sharon is so right.  We tend to forget wonderful things like the simple and honest writings of Charles Dickens. 

I marvel at the number of people who cross my path who's entire existance is believing that their "misfortunes" are based on all the unfortunate things that happened to them that were (of course) some else's fault in their past.

I am so blessed today.  Amazing what a difference a new outlook can make.  Thanks for the great quote.

Judy

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/29/2007 12:01:47 PM
Indeed I count my blessings and name them one by one !!! wise words by none other than the oh so famous Charles Dickens. Thank you Bogdan for these words of wisdom today.

Blessings

Pauline R
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/29/2007 12:24:44 PM

Nice Bogdan, Charlie Dickens was a good writer, books are still being performed every year on stage. As a Disciple of Christ i reflect on my blessings every single day, just looking out to the Pacific praying to God and thanking Him for the friendships,mentores, aquantences,and family. Thanks again Buddy Bogdan (smile).

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!