Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dona Dry

85 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: TWENTY FIRST EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
3/26/2007 4:43:08 PM

Hello Luella,

I have to agree with Natalya with which she said about having courage. It took a lot of courage to do the things that Mae accomplished.  And I thank her for that!  But no matter who a person is sometimes some of us have to go through a lot of pain, suffering, and feelings of doubt.  But some how we are strong enough inside to get through the rough times and come out the other side smiling.  We are really (all of us) are women of courage and truly we are the leaders to be followed.

Dona M. Dry
+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/26/2007 4:50:31 PM

Hi Luella

Great nomination Shirley! Mae was surely a motivated individual and I give her much credit for her great accomplishments on earth and beyond.  May she have all that she deserves here on earth.  I loved her intense bio...study, work, success!

JR

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2007 5:12:07 PM
Mae Jemison is certainly a woman we can all look up too!  I had no idea she was involved in so many "good causes" !!!  thank you for making a forum for her in this week's women of courage.  Pat
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2007 5:57:12 PM

Thanks Luella, Shirley and all of the Team for another Excellent Choice.

Mae C. Jemison sounds like quite a remarkable woman and one of whom every American should be very proud.

Thanks Again,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/26/2007 6:13:40 PM

ANOTHER GOOD PICK FOR WOC'

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!