Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Victoria Hurst

648 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Hand made Soaps and Bath Crystals
3/22/2007 2:31:57 PM
Please stop by my forum and tell me about your hand made items.
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Hand made Soaps and Bath Crystals
3/22/2007 3:57:47 PM
Hi Vicky

I paint angels but it would be great to know a little about your work and your site! . 

There are many people at AdlandPro who either make soaps as a hobby or business or buy these wonderful handmade products.  They are usually chemical free and I have some wonderful hand made soaps that are made from artisans, like yourself.  They have many different properties, some heal skin, some are natual moisturizers and I ALWAYS use hand made olive oil soap to clean my paint brushes.  It is effective and dmanages the brushes less. It is made from recycled olive oil.

Saludos
Jenny

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/22/2007 4:59:04 PM
Hi Vicky,

I like very much your job.

Some years before I liked to embroider and knit but now I have stopped as my interestings have changed. I keep my embroiders for my children. I have a lot of them and some are really good.

Dimitra

+0
Chris Agostarola

979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/22/2007 5:44:40 PM
Imake different hande made things using my candle products. I make custom gift baskets, sachets,scented stuffed animals, tarts, flower candles & any other creative idea I come up w/!
Chris Agostarola LunaWolf's Mystical Essence http://lunawolfsmysticalessence.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=71 FREE TO JOIN!!! Watkins www.watkinsonline.com rep#380993 to join : http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=CA4792
+0
Victoria Hurst

648 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/22/2007 8:35:31 PM

Jenny,

Thank you for stopping by. My soap is made from Glycerin and fragrance oil. It is gentle to the skin. I have had people with allergies tell me its the only soap they can use.

Vicky

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!