Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Crawford

180 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Yes, Doctors Get Sick!
3/21/2007 1:40:57 PM

I have a lot of patients that tell me that "you are never sick."

Well, I am today...just a crappy cold, but it sure knocks the heck of you and I decided to stay home from work a day; to recover myself and prevent passing it on to others.  It is bad when you feel worse than the patients you are seeing.

So many people go to work sick (and I have been guilty of it), but it is just not doing anyone any good; including yourself.

My recommendation is to rest a day or two, take care of yourelf, and you will be doing both yourself and your fellow workers and clients a favor.  

It has been soooo busy over the past month (lots of sick folks) that I haven't had much time (if any), to communicate with my friends at Adland..sorry.

John

www.profityesterday.com/rep/babyboomersdoc/ A ONE TIME FEE of $37 allows you sell great e-products and keep ALL of the profit.

www.bigdaddypays.com/babyboomersdoc One of my favorite places on the Web. Sign up for FREE and see why!

www.ts25.com/index.jsp?ref=babyboomersdoc I love this traffic exchange site!

www.fairadsnetwork.com Looking for an alternative to Adsense?

www.quickinfo247.com/9268594/SIM Tried, tested, and true. Still my best and most reliable & profitable program on the internet.

http://www.cash-mind.com Join fellow Adlanders in this NEW mastermind group.
www.bestvitamin4health.com THE ONE Vitamin I recommend & earn a lucrative steady flow of income promoting it!.
www.flalottomagic.net/?=C7260 Multiple ways to make big bucks on lotto.
www.babyboomersdoc.com My site for health information and other issues vital to the baby boomer.

www.idealbusinessventures.com Your ONE Source for the most Proven money making Programs on the internet.

www.agloco.com/r/BBBB4169 If you surf or do business on the internet, you must sign up here! A real "No brainer!"

www.website.ws/drbabyboomer/welcome One of the hottest and MOST PROFITABLE home based businesses!

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Yes, Doctors Get Sick!
3/21/2007 2:59:58 PM

Hello John!

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
John Crawford

180 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/21/2007 5:09:53 PM

Hey, thanks Nick!  I'll be fine.  Eating soup and drinking plenty of fluids and juice!

John

www.babyboomersdoc.com

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2007 5:47:44 PM
Hello John,

Get well soon.

Kind regards
Amanda

+0
John Crawford

180 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/21/2007 7:28:52 PM

Thanks Amanda!  I've taken it easy today, rested, drank plenty of fluids, and should be "ready go tomorrow AM."

John

www.babyboomersdoc.com

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!