Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Friend Barbara Partington needs our Help! - Yes, you read this right!
3/22/2007 7:48:59 PM
Hi Roger,

You are right - you guys have been a little backward in coming forward in offering your help to Barbara!.  But now you and Joe have arrived on your white chargers, I am sure she will appreciate your solidarity.

Love
Jenny

+0
Sue
Sue Ouimet

34 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/22/2007 7:57:14 PM
Shades of blue are calming, as is green. They are cool though, so may need accessorizing to warm them up. Decorate with a bed covering that contains some of the warmer colours to brighten things up. Also, throw rugs can help, as well as cushions.  White, pink, peach, pale tan, can all add a bit of warmth to a blue/green room. I would't use any shade of aqua, but that's just me.

If there is a place for a border, you can introduce some interest and warmth with a border, either at the top of the walls or possibly run one around at 'chair height'. I did that in a bathroom that had a slanting ceiling.

Hope this helps.

If anybody want to help us with the painting of our place, we sure could use it! LOL

Sue O.

+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/22/2007 8:08:12 PM

Hi Jenny,

It's not cmgs it's "CFGS"  and anyway Barbara has nicked it and started her own forum for all you Cheeky Fiesty Girls at http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/22716/ShowForum.aspx

So pop over if you have time because I am coming off the computer now so she can see who has gone to the forum?

Oh yes nearly forgot Barbara say's can you please use another colour possibly darker for your posts as she is finding it dificult to read pink text, thanks.

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2007 8:20:38 PM
Hi Geketa,

Great to see you posting.  Now there's an idea - a "D"  Word Excusion to Great Britain.  It is a lovely time of year to go - I was visiting my mother the other week and all the daffodils and crocuses are in full bloom.  I would be very happy to help you, if you would like a transparent sponged effect - it is very soothing.  It is particularly effective in the pastel shades of salmon and peach, although if you add a whiteish rose colour too it gives it a beautiful quality

I dont see Barbara as the screaming, kicking and stomping type somehow - shge seems to have other methods.  Let's face it she got this forum without even asking! lol

Love
Jenny

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2007 8:22:55 PM
Wow Sue,

Barbara sure has a lot to read as far as design ideas are concerned.

Now you have had an idea - Maybe we should form a travelling D Team here at AdlandPro.

Love
Jenny

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!