Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Courage must come from the soul within...
3/20/2007 11:37:06 AM
Hi Bogdan,

I must comment on this-your quotes are greatly appreciated if I haven't said so before.

I would like to salute the many, many young people who came to New Orleans and are still coming on their spring breaks and vacations from school tio give back and to help.

These kids came to an unknown part of the world to live in horrid, worse than 3rd world living conditions to help as best they could.

Some gutted buildings, some painted schools, some repaired bikes and played with little kids.

Some are using their skills in the architect departments of their universities to map the area and learn about the people who live here first hand.

This is true courage because they are too young to even realize it as such. We will probably meet some of these people in time, as cyberspace seems to cross all boundaries. These kids are the seeds of our future and we can all learn from their purity of humanity.

......(p.s.- sorry if this post is out of place.)
+0
Dale Ostrum

265 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/20/2007 11:55:35 AM
Thanks again Bogdan for another great quote. It took me awhile but I finally had the courage to jump into the deep end and sink or swim I'm there. Oh by the way I intend on swimming and very strongly
My retirement fund. 1M members to come this year. http://vortexportalpro.com/viewmercial/index.asp?id=42584
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/20/2007 12:05:13 PM

Hi Joyce,

......(p.s.- sorry if this post is out of place.)

This forum is about inspiration and positive thinking. Any thought which fits this idea is appropriate in this forum.

Young people are the future. They can embrace any patriotic or humanitarian action on the spot and make significant contribution.

Unfortunately the same emotions can be exploited by leaders and motivational individuals and turn these young people against each other.

It is our goal to ensure that our leaders use their position for the right reasons.

Bogdan

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Maxim Levy

21 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/20/2007 1:50:04 PM

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for your info, I beleive indid that courage must come from your soul on forward :)

Have a great day,

Maxim

Sincerely, Maxim Levy | http://link2max.net/ | Skype - maximlevy
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/20/2007 3:04:00 PM

Thanks Bogdan,

Yes, the Courage to be Great comes from the Soul, and the Soul comes from God.  Therefore, all Greatness comes from God.

Always make the most of the Wonderful Gifts you have been given.

Enjoy Life,

Phil 

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!