Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: It's Time For AdlandPro's 86th Person Of The Week Award!!!
3/21/2007 7:28:17 PM
CONGRATULATIONS NATALYA AS POTW!

I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you better. This community is a better place with your presence.

+0
Robert Coaster

581 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/21/2007 8:20:54 PM

Hi Natalya,

Congratulations on winning the POTW.

Enjoy!

Take care,

Robert

+0
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/21/2007 11:42:12 PM

Hello my new friend Laura!

Thank you for your invitation to become friends, your congratulations and kind words. Actually, I guess, we know each other, just needed to set formalities :-)

Best wishes,

Natalya

Neways: Dreams Come True
          www.ineways.com/covina

NEWAYS HEALTHY HOMES: http://www.ineways.com/covina
+0
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/21/2007 11:54:07 PM

Hello Robert,

It's nice that you came by. I have sent you invitation to become friends. I would be happy if you accept it.

Wishing you much success,

Natalya

Durian Fusion

Are You Ready?

Step into the lush, tropical jungles of Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia, and enter the world of the King of Fruits. The durian has been grown and harvested here for centuries, sustaining generation after generation with the unique, whole-food phytonutrient support it provides.

You may find the durian threatening at first - large, spiky medieval weapon of fruit - but slice along the seams in its thick skin and you'll discover the nourishing richness it hides inside: a richness that is a staple of life in this fertile land.

Legends from Thailand tell how the durian was once the most beautiful, fragrant, and delicious of all fruits. An old, wise hermit brought its seed to the king. But the king did not properly thank the hermit. In anger, the hermit cursed the durian tree, and the fruit grew ugly thorns and began to emit a foul stench. But its heavenly taste and magical powers remained.

After three years and thousands of hours of research and development, Neways has tamed the durian and produced the perfect blend of science and nature: a delicious, innovative whole-fruit juice drink with superior taste and unprecedented phytonutrient benefits.

For the first time, the durian is ready to go to the whole world. Neways has put the perfect opportunity in your hands: a brand new, utterly original juice supplement; a fascinating story; a host of astonishing health benefits; and a market eager to experience all the secrets of the King of Fruits. With Durian Fusion, you hold the potential to create success like you’ve never imagined before.

Are you ready?

JOIN Neways now!

www.ineways.com/covina

NEWAYS HEALTHY HOMES: http://www.ineways.com/covina
+0
3/22/2007 12:15:48 AM

***NATALYA !***

You are the Best of the Best 

In everything you do

Your Love Shines Through

Be blessed beyond measure

Robert

+0