Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Plants Make us Happier !!!! and other online articles about Life in General! (smile)
7/31/2007 9:31:35 PM

Hi Lyndall,

Thanks for posting here... you must have looked in the back of the list to get this listing/post up to the top!

I am a plant lover and when that article was posted over at Trucker6roadclicks.... I couldn't resist it... I know very little about all the different plants.... just that some grow well for me and others don't!

I have sanseveria, spiders, pothos, arrowhead? shaped leafed ones! ... a bromeliad which is huge! it had died back to one small one and is back to 5 large leafy things that I water from the top! My daughter and their friends would laugh at how I watered it... that's how long I've had it also... nearly 20 years!  I usually have coleus but in the house I'm living in now I don't have enough light where there's anywhere to put the plants...

oh, I've gone on long enough. Monica is calling for the next Alphabet Game!

You are welcome to start a thread here about your plants so it isn't lost at the end of the list!

Beth

ps... i'll copy and paste it and put it with the original article I posted.... how's that?

+0