Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: NINETEENTH EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
3/13/2007 1:03:17 AM
Neways Compensation Plan

We consider the business opportunity to be our best product. Our outstanding compensation plan pays 50% of commissionable volume back to our distributors, allowing them to earn generous commissions right away. These commissions are paid through two Profit Centers called Multiplex Profit Center and Affinity Profit Center.

The Multiplex Profit Center details how a distributor is paid on the first 100 Personal Volume (PV) spent by individual distributors in their organization. A distributor's personal volume determines the percentage of commission they are eligible to earn on their downline distributors. So the greater your commitment level, the greater your rebate.

The Affinity Profit Center pays on the Personal Volume (PV) greater than 100, including a distributor's own purchases over 100 PV per month. Affinity commissions can be earned in two different sections: Group Development and Executive Leadership Bonuses.

With many compensation plans, a singular distributor occupies a paid level. With Neways through a feature known as compression, we allow our distributors to achieve optimal commissions in both the Multiplex and Affinity Profit Centers.

Neways has also incorporated two profit sharing bonuses and an amazing car bonus program to reward the hard work and dedication of distributors who are building and maintaining large organizations.

NEWAYS HEALTHY HOMES: http://www.ineways.com/covina
+0
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/13/2007 1:08:07 AM

Hello Don,

Nice to see again. Thank you for your kind words. I hope to see again in our AdlandPro Prayer Cell meeting :-)

God bless you,

Natalya

Explore Neways Life Changing Products
             www.ineways.com/covina

Best Business Opportunity
             www.newwealthways.net/covina

+0
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/13/2007 1:35:01 AM

Hello Amanda,

Thank you! I remember when we became friends, you were featured then. I enjoyed reading your bio and learned some things from you. We have many women of courage in this community, and they worth admiration, like you. It's so nice to see such inspiring people like you are.

Yes, I have some problems with English, I even write with accent :-) Anyway, people can understand me and I can understand people, this is what counts. It often takes more than just words to understand one another. It takes love to one another, respect and willingness to understand.

I wish you all the best, and many happy years in your new place.

Natalya

Products With Age-Defying Effect

www.ineways.com/covina

+0
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/13/2007 1:45:12 AM

Hi Mary!

Thank you for coming and congratulations!

"May we not come to the end of our lives
and find out that we have
thrown away a fortune in friendships
because the gems were hidden
in bits of clay.  
May we see the people in our world
as God sees them."

This is from your favorite story I found in your profile.

I like it!

We are not friends, and I have sent you my invitation. Would you accept me as your friend?

Best regards,

Natalya

Products With Potent Natural Ingredients
          www.ineways.com/covina

+0
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/13/2007 1:58:56 AM

Lustrous Nails®

Neways has developed the most advanced nail bonding system on the market. Extensive research has led us to develop a revolutionary nail gel that encourages healthy nail growth while strengthening and beautifying the natural nail.

Neways Ultra High Gloss Gel is at the heart of this unique nail system. Classified scientifically as a "living polymer," our gel is similar in molecular structure and function to that of the skin and natural nail.

Unlike conventional nail systems, Neways living polymer system does not seal off or inhibit the biological nail system. Lustrous Nails® utilize a unique chemistry that provides non-irritating polymer ingredients, beautiful overlays, tips, sculptures, refills, and repairs at your fingertips.

+0