Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Art Exhibitions at Adlandpro 10
3/13/2007 11:21:17 AM
Hi Girls,
you have out done yourselves this time....Zornitsa is one amazing and talented artist. Thank you for showcasing her work here.

To Zornitsa,
abolutely brilliant, Im so glad we can get a glimpse of lovely Bulgaria, hard to say which is my favourite..they all are !!!

blessings all

Pauline R
+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/13/2007 6:33:39 PM

Hi Rose, Jenny and Venerina,

Congratulations Zornitsa on having your beautiful art featured. You have such talent. I love your work. Continue with making the world a more beautiful place.

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc

Do your products have a positive and profound impact on your health simply by smelling them? Ours do!
http://empower.thisworks.biz

+0
3/13/2007 7:39:09 PM

Zornitsa, I enjoyed your beautiful paintings.  Also, I appreciated your opening a part of the culture of your country for us.

I want to thank the ladies who are responsible for bringing you, and your paintings, to our attention.

Best wishes,

Lawton

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/13/2007 9:13:10 PM

Dear Rose et al,

Thank you very much for bringing us this wonderful art exhibition which enriches Adland forums. My warm and sincere congratulations to young Zornitsa for her impressively beautiful oil paintings - they make one wish to know Bulgaria and its culture. I have also enjoyed viewing Zornitsa's virtual gallery, and have been deeply impressed by the liveliness and great quality of the artists presented. Zornitsa's initiative is praiseworthy.

Thank you again,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
3/14/2007 6:04:36 AM

Congratulations Zornitsa. Your work is absolutely magnificent - even on my computer which has a very poor resolution.

I used to paint, but have turned to writing instead. If and when I find time to connect my scanner, I would like to show some of my work.

It is also a wonderful thing that Rose is doing in displaying artists' work on the Internet.

Thank you for that lovely taste of art.

Best wishes.

from

Margaret

M. Houghton
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!