Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Opinions Needed. Why are people reluctant to post on Adlandpro forums
3/8/2007 11:04:20 AM

Hello Rudy

OK, I didn't respond to your request for a private chat. So , are you saying that I am on thin ice now? It was just not a good time for me to stop what I was doing and start a private chat. If you were someone whom I was more aquainted with, I would have stopped to talk but I really was very busy at that moment.

If there is something that you would really like to discuss with me in private that is not business related, I would be happy to talk with you sometime today. Send me a PM and we can surely work out a time that would be convienient for both of us.

Sincerly, Bill

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Gail Dennis

114 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/8/2007 11:05:01 AM

Hi Bill and Everyone,

I have to agree that time is perhaps the primary reason and topic are a close second.  This is a social network, but running a web based business is time consuming and time is a precious commodity.  I can speak for myself, if I was to read everything that came into my mailbox, I could easily lose a day.  I have stopped accepting invites to forums.  Perhaps it is just me, but most forums have not "converstion", they are "sales letters".  This forum invites conversation and that is what I expect a forum to do.  If it does not, why bother?

Best Regards,

Gail

+0
Jason Lamure

3475 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/8/2007 11:16:36 AM

Bill,

You really got a conversation going here...awesome!

For me, both methods of forum help me, both socially and business wise.

I post in ad forums and social ones that interest me,

I also have to agree with Jan, you just can't read them all if you are very active, which I tend to be as  full time marketer on the internet.

My forums right now are

1. one for advertising, as I put tools and resources up that I employ in my business and use successfully.

2. Outdoor fun pics, purely social!

3. a forum to warn adlanders about a scammer amongst us and scams in general, how to avoid getting scammed.

PS:

Invite me to be your friend if I'm not already.

Jason

Losing Your Pants In MLM? If Your Upline Isn't Showing You How to Get 30 Leads / Day, I Can!
http://trckapp.com/t053jnzw
+0
Jason Lamure

3475 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/8/2007 11:18:07 AM

I made a mistake...I meant agree with Gail in last post, not Jan...sorry Gail!

Jason

Losing Your Pants In MLM? If Your Upline Isn't Showing You How to Get 30 Leads / Day, I Can!
http://trckapp.com/t053jnzw
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/8/2007 3:34:17 PM
Hello Bill,

I have quit posting because I have a major tendency to put my foot in my mouth.  And my opinions are mostly controversial.  I will say what I think.

I have problems with people who spell "lose" as "Loose" and "congradulations" instead of "congratulations" and "your" instead of "you're"....Maybe I am just too correct, but when anyone says that you can't 'LOOSE', instead of You can't 'lose'....I am done....  I don't make a habit of  telling people that their spelling is a  bad thing, but I have removed Kathy Hamilton from my friends list because of this and her supposed knowledge.  Some people claim to be so intelligent and yet prove constantly that they aren't.  I understand that spelling mistakes are made, I make them myself.  But when the mistakes are consistent, that is a problem....So I do not post as much as I used to. 

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0