Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sue
Sue Marshall

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I have a new Forum now as well as this one..
3/7/2007 10:14:12 AM
Hello everyone,

I have a new Forum now which you should all have got messages about called "Anyone Less Than Happy With.....?"

I thought I would mention it here also because you can't put much of an explanation of what the forum is about in those headings as you are limited to 200 characters.

Here is an Extract of what it is about in case you think you can become involved over there as well, I hope you will join and visit from time to time:

Anyone less than happy with.... well you fill in the blanks please.  I have created a forum on AdLandPro (free to join) and it is a place to come and attempt to sort out any problems you may have with a program you are already a member of - for instance, MyWorldPlus, GDI, Aglocco to name but a few of the more popular ones.

THIS IS NOT a place to come and "Programme Bash" - we all know that not everything is perfect and we all know to really get something to work for you, you need a good and responsive upline and to also be that to your own team - RIGHT? We do all know that right?

But as someone who is a member of a few programs and I do have a downline (big or little) in them - I can't count the number of "Not Autoresponder" Welcome emails I sent as fast as I can to anyone who has decided to try out something I have recommended - and guess what? It must be at least 90% of them - I never hear a thing from them.

I wonder a lot of the time:

"How are they doing with this programme?"

"Did they just come up against the same problem I just did?"

"Do they need help with something?" and the list goes on..

So I hope you see what I am getting at here - if you are disgruntled with

"Lack of any help" with the programme you are in OR

"I have tried advertising but it is not working for me"

Can I ask you, have you considered the fact that YOUR enroller will not know you have a problem if YOU do not tell them! - and it could be something they may be able to help you with quickly.

OK so now I sound like I am having a go at everyone but not enrollers LOL of course there are enrollers out there that you simply never hear a peep out of, you try and contact them, but nothing...

But I am now convinced there are a lot more people like me who genuinely want to help and YES Get help when I need it - I have realised to succeed in any of these things you need help, you need to be available to give help, you need TEAM WORK.

So this FORUM I see as a work in progress - I see it changing in time if needed (we must all be flexible) but for now I see it as a place to come and...

A) Hold your hand up and offer help to members of your program(s) - (whether or not they are in your downline). So come and give your name and which programs you think you can help with.
No Advertising but signature links are perfectly acceptable.

B) A place to come and say:

Well I joined "blah blah" - It's not working for me, or

I am in "blah blah" I just have a technical problem I can't seem to get an answer to

Basically whatever is on your mind, be it little or huge - does not matter - sometimes the answer is a simple one - but if we don't hear the question, we cannot answer it can we?....

Please visit the forum to read the rest of the above...

I will of course be continuing this forum too and thank you very much for your participation so far.

If you need the link to the new forum, let me know please.

Thanks
Sue
+0
Re: I have a new Forum now as well as this one..
3/11/2007 11:56:40 PM

Hi Sue ,

Y ou have a great forum here , what i am really looking for is a pet forum, one on birds .

I have 3 cockteils and one has a problem . W ould you have any knowledge here or know any one who has some good advise ?

A ny help is appreciated.

Thanks , Joyce

Joyce Putman
+0
Sue
Sue Marshall

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: I have a new Forum now as well as this one..
3/12/2007 4:58:16 PM
Hi Joyce,

I am afraid I do not have advise on that or know of a forum, so why not start one yourself for Pets and then put a thread in regarding your problem?

Sue :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!