Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: What Conference Rooms Do You Use
3/7/2007 3:35:32 PM

Hi Guy

It looks like alot of people are using hotconference i have been to a meeting

there i do like it alot may rent some space at first with one of my friends

Robert Phillips

+0
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/7/2007 3:39:25 PM

Hi Heidi

I guess am looking to do all the things you said this is what you wrote

Quick question for you. Are you looking for a conference room to hold general business meetings and or trainings, or a global conference room that you can present your business or opportunity to prospects that come to you?

do you have a conference room in mind

Robert Phillips

+0
3/8/2007 9:27:24 PM
Hi Robert,

for business subjects I have been using hot conference for 2 years doing presentations. Hotconference at a hole ist quite good and satisfying. We had a lot of technical problems by very often being thrown out. Once we were in there with 70 people and all of a sudden were kicked off all at the same moment. But that's something you can live with. You never know how stabil dsl is that day or how stabil are the servers. These rooms are very good regarding the amount of participants. You can be in there without any trouble with more than 200 people at once.

There is only one thing you cannot in there, and that is, what counts when you use them for presentations. Flash presentations won't work, loading time is extremly long and depending on the different PC's of the participants very different in the time uploading. You have to use websites, animated Powerpoint Presentations do not work at all there. There is one fact, which forced us to give up these rooms: You have to install the software, and a lot of customers really had probelms with this, because their computers were equipped in so many different ways.

Since 2 months I have been working with Bozzoo now. The advantage: These rooms are just great for trainings. You do not have to install anything. Just give your participant the link and they can enter the room. You can upload a lot of Powerpointpresentations. So if somebody was not able to attend a training lesson, he can enter the romms, whenever he likes and go thru the different presentations and learn and practice as long as he wants to.
We try to have the room occupied the whole day for anybody who has a question and wants to get a quick answer. If you are not able to be in the room at this very moment, there is a bell, and the student can ring for the speaker, who in the meantime is doing his work, sending music to the room to enjoy people who come their to relax a little while. You even can send the speaker an e-mail, if he is not at his PC at that moment and does not hear the bell ringing. These Bozzoo rooms are realy good for presentations, trainings and just communication. Bozzoo has a lot more features to be used, which I do not know yet. You can rent a room for trial free of charge and afterwards make up your mind.

We have about 6 rooms in permanent use and three of them are always working simultaneously: One for French, one for German and one for the rest of the world in English, of course the lastone is occupied 24 hours a day due to the different times across the world.

If anybody of you is interested to enter one of the rooms, just get in contact with me, and we will arrange to meet there.
You can contact me between 3 p.m. and 2.a.m. MEZ. Find the contacts here:

Warm regards to all of you
Renate
Renate Schedl The moment you learnt not to stick to things you will really be free! The Link Cloaker, List Builder & Profit Generator System I Use Myself Not Using It Is Like Living In The Stone Age! http://viralurl.com/mbmcenter Highly recommended
+0
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/9/2007 1:19:49 AM

Thanks Renate

You provided alot of good info I will contact you more and come check it out

sometime soon

Robert Phillips

+0
Guy
Guy C

19 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/9/2007 10:26:54 AM

just to currect my self free does not give you all the features you want or the support as you do get from hotconference the only plaice ware you can talk to the president of the company.

guy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!