Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: New Friends to the Adland Community !! Eileen Wheeler
5/23/2007 2:26:31 PM

Hi Beth

I just invited Eileen, thanks for introducing her.

You having fun with that New computer?  LOL I think it's great.

Thanks

Bj

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2007 7:15:54 PM

Hi Bj!!!

Yes I am having much fun with my new computer! It does considerably more than what I had before!

I had to ask April Brennan here at Adland for help about posting here though. When I hit  "enter"  ...it double spaces!

What was explained to me is... if I want a single space line...

just use "ctrl"  +  "enter"  

Beth 

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2007 7:26:11 PM

Hi Beth

Thanks for the tip, I just learned something new.  You are amazing, I've been trying to catch up with you. 

Maybe someone needs to start a forum on how to teach us how to do all those fancy little things they do in the forums.  Because I'm still a newbie when it comes to posting fancy letters and graphics that move, etc.....

Someone help me learn......LOL

Email me your banner..........................I ask you for in an email I sent to you a few days ago.......Please.

Bj

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: New Friends to the Adland Community !!
6/22/2007 8:22:55 PM

Hey !! I'm spamming my own forum !! LOL !! Do not do this to other forums or to this forum!

This is an example of what not to do !!

How are you doing? I just wanted to let you know that I am focusing on a new network marketing site where you can place a FREE classified ad, create a business and friends profile and much more. I'd be honored to have you join me over there!

Beth

Network Marketing ~ The time of your Life!

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: New Friends to the Adland Community !! Betty Strange !!
6/22/2007 8:26:31 PM

Here's a new friend to the Adland communtiy.... but i think lots of you may know here already!

if not.... please add this wonderful lady to your circle of friends !!

Betty A. Strange   
[view]
Betty A. Strange (user id: BettyBoopShreve) is offline. Last login: 6/22/2007 8:40:02 AM 69 Friends
Member since 3/14/2007
Ms. Betty A. Strange
Gender Female
Age 74
Location Shreveport, LA, United States
Interests Beauty, Friends, Cats, Photography, Current Events, Fitness, TV, Baseball, Family, Direct Selling, Advertising, Bowling, Art, Collecting, Jokes&Quotes, Romance, General Health, Lotteries, Travel, Video Games, Puzzles, Writing, Music, Female Health, Kids, Cards&Games, Jewelry, Poetry, Internet, Football, Homemaking, Politics, Cooking, Self-Development, Gardening, Gambling, Computers

URL View web site
Industry Marketing, Fitness, Affiliates, Vitamins, E-Business, Learning, General Health, Weight Loss, Finances

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!