Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Spiritual Networking
2/24/2007 1:35:43 AM
Hello my friends,
Here is something you all need to get involved with, great things happening here.
Kathy

Click Here to Join Ryze and Spiritual Networking Group

Existing Ryze members: Sign in here

Web site: www.spiritualnetworking.org

Welcome to the Spiritual Networking Group network. Since 1999, newly established on Ryze as of 10/6/03.

What is Spiritual Networking?

It's a weekly non-profit group for people looking to expand their career and life path in an empowered way. The group is for persons at any stage of a career: whether you are starting at square one or working in your dream job and want to give inspiration to others. The group is a place to learn new skills, gather information, make contacts in a supported environment, expand your creativity, and strengthen your spiritual base, and SHARE YOUR LIGHT! If you are local to the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, you are welcome to attend our meetings.

Why was the group formed?
The group was formed in response to the many displaced workers and others transitioning in their careers and lives at this time. Due to the energies of change active right now, this is a perfect time to evaluate if what you are doing in your life is an expression your beliefs. We are committed to manifesting our spiritual values and ethics in concrete ways, in other words, we "walk our talk".

Who may join the group?
Open-minded persons of any spiritual persuasion with a desire to manifest more light in your lives. The group is not about preaching particular beliefs, but a place to bring your spirituality and use it as a base to develop your business skills and connections—while opening yourself to new possibilities. In our meetings, we will use techniques such as visualization, meditation, ritual, energy work, and movement to help you harness your true power as a divine being.

Main Tenets
1. Honor female and male energies and the gifts that each brings.
2. Create a safe place to pursue deepest dreams and highest goals.
3. Develop an attitude of abundance and change negative ideas about money.
4. Support each other in realizing our dreams without jealous competition.
5. Follow a more socially-, environmentally-, and ethically-responsible model of business.
6. Be involved in the local communities.
7. Help others less fortunate to find ways to sustain themselves.
8. Make connections with others based on shared spiritual ethics first and money second.
9. Encourage people to spread the mission of the Spiritual Networking Group.
10. "Come out of the closet" with our spiritual selves.

Basic Rules
1. Respect others beliefs and keep an open mind to knowledge, beliefs and feelings they share in group—even if they seem "way out" to you. NO RELIGIOUS PREACHING, it is OK to talk about your beliefs as they affect your life, but it is not OK to try to convert others to your system of beliefs.
2. The group is a safe place, no judgements, threatening language, or otherwise inappropriate language is allowed. The moderator will decide when a posting is out of line with the group's mission.
3. No one may use the Spiritual Networking Group or contacts from the group to solicit funds, recruit people for money-making ventures or business opportunities that require the investment of money or recruitment of other people. Also, please do not pitch your business or network without asking me first. I will allow you to talk about your businesses as they relate to board topics - or if you ask me first and your business relates to spirituality or self-improvement.
4. Please do not include your personal contact info or website urls as part of a posting, unless it relates to a board topic or was specifically requested.
5. AGAIN: Above all, respect this as a place of SHARING. and OPENMINDEDNESS.

Thank you in advance for following the rules and enjoy!

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Re: Spiritual Networking
2/24/2007 5:29:19 AM

SimiKathy....

This is so cool. I'm on it.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!