Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Person Below me (game)
3/1/2007 2:02:23 PM

I just fell in here because I saw a posting from my buddy Joe.  I don't eat lobster very often but I've had it, I love most kinds of seafood! 

The person below me goofs off too much online and would rather chat with friends instead of "working" ... whatever THAT is!

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/1/2007 2:04:37 PM
Oh I LOVE horseradish!  Sharon snuck in here btwn me and Joe so I'm still gonna repost my thing about the person below me goofs off too much!
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/1/2007 3:31:54 PM
What!!!?   ME!!?   :)

I love horseradish, tobasco, jalepenos, onions, tomaters, mustard and peanut butter and jelly.  I think it is a West Texas thing.   :)

Since you brought up horseradish, the person below me likes a good old fashion sour kraut hot dog!
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Sue
Sue Marshall

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/1/2007 3:41:44 PM
Well hello all you new guys, welcome and it's nice to meet you.  I am glad you seem to like this game.

Now there is a bit of a mix up above (which can happen, so I will answer the last two).

I do like to "Goof" off 'tis very true - I try and discpline myself a bit more nowadays but do not always succeed :)

And Joe - love UK hot dogs but never had sour kraut so can't say whether I like that - I will have to fly over the pond and put that right one day... :)

The person below me likes classical music?

Sue
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/1/2007 3:45:29 PM
Susanne,

Come on over!  I haven't had the chance, but when I do I'm going to New York and Chicago.  They are suppose to have THE hot dog traditions down pat.

BTW, I am sitting here listening to Beethoven.com.

The person below me likes Gumbo!
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!