Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sue
Sue Marshall

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Welcome everyone
2/22/2007 2:46:42 PM
My name is Sue from the UK, I live in South Wales but I am originally from the South of England, Berkshire to be more precise. I thought it would be nice to have somewhere to come visit for a while and take a break from whatever work you are doing, chat about anything, post some games and jokes. Tell us about yourself, your family, hobbies, interests. One of mine is "Donny Osmond" and yes I am prepared for all the jokes you might want to fling my way, I don't mind because I know him and I know he doesn't mind either... I also love to dance, so any dancers out there? I hope this community will also become a place to find help, support, encouragement, advise in anything and everything (so that can even include work things). My friends have always told me over the years that I am a good listener and help them loads with their problems, I do call myself "Little Miss Helper" as I do like to help where I can (and I am very short LOL ). Some come and visit for a while, let's see what we can make out of this? Sue
+0
Re: Welcome everyone
2/23/2007 1:56:18 PM
Hi Sue,

Thank you for the invite and your friendship. I live in Milwaukee Wi USA.

You really know Donny Osmond? How?

I too love to dance, but it os dancing to Country Cowboy music....we call it country line dancing. Also love the country partner type dancing. It is just wonderful fun.

Below is a poem that is very auto-biographical of myself and is also very mytical in speaking of past, future and present. It is posted on my own forum and elswhere. Feel very free to not use it if you choose not to. It won't hurt my feelings.

The Last Trail ©

When we dance and snuggle close,with your finger nails gently
caressing my neck and hair; our bodies pressed and gently rocking
to a rhythm in a world all their own; enveloped in gentle
whispering touches of angel wings I feel our hearts together
beating, beating their own excited wild song...as one.

Then my world stops with an angel in my arms. Time stands still
like eternity...the moments frozen in time...yet so very hot, and still
to fleeting to a new world just beginning; with an angel in my arms.

With my cowboy’s  rope wrapped across your breast and around
your wrist I make you my prisoner, angel...until I find the path that
puts and keeps me in your heart.

You have promised not to run on your word of honor once those
rope  bonds are untied; for within your small angelic hands you
hold my strong but trembling lone wolf’s heart...a prisoner too.

I’ve been smitten as was Samson by Delilah.Conquered by a sweet
angel’s  blush and smile. But the pain is good and beautiful for I am
bound and bonded just as if there were the physical bonds. I
willingly submit.

Before you , angel, my heart and soul stand stripped bare as only an
angel could know and do. With you I have no secrets hiding
anywhere.

I’m just a lone-wolf mystic cowboy-knight; straight and true. A
very ancient soul who knows his fate. You, Angel, are the only
Angel in all the heavens I’d ever need, desire or want to know.

Beneath my knights cloak and armor...is a very strong but
vulnerable lone wolf’s heart. I can hurt and cry and bleed if I’m not
dealt with in truth and love. Lies and indifference will crucify
me...and I will pass them  by and die without a single whimper.

For this angel my world dies.My life as I now know it willingly
ends.Inside my heart was a dull dim spark-a haunted ghostly
glow-just a dying ember of love gone dead from loss and sacrifice.
It seems so long ago.Then this  angel’s breath mingled with mine
as we danced embraced, with wide inquiring eyes, and soon that
dim and dying spark became a steady glow; soon turning
into a fiey blaze.

If I’d never see this angel again by destiny/crossed fates: I’d
remember every moment, word and embrace...with every aspect of
her and her beauty burned deep within my heart where sadness
would reign forever and never be forgotten in this lone cowboy’s
heart. I’d be a mystic-cowboy-warrior knight whose armor and
shield and sword would be no more-they’d perish with a destiny
ended. A presence that when it leaves this realm knows that it
never need return. Without this Angel by my side there is no
reason to return.

On Bended knee with head hung bowed, I worship the ground
upon which this Angel walks and at her feet...I, an Angel’s cowboy.

The above poem was given me to understand that the poem was meant for an Angel yet unknown to me and who would recognize herself as my Angel upon knowing and understanding the poem.

The poem is very autobiographical in reference to me. Also  The poem was given to me as a gift, or inspiration by Spirit, or the Muses as it came to me out of the Blue. As to the reason why I'll never understand.... but all I know and understand is that this poem for an unknown Angel who will recognize herself as the poem speaks to her. Ever hear the saying that God or Spirit moves in mysterious ways? I think this was one of those times. Why God or the Muses ever gave me this to write and to KNOW that the poem was meant for some Special Certain Angel will always
be a puzzle to me which I still do not understand.

I am not searching for an Angel to come to me.. I Only know that I was to write the poem and it would cause the Angel  to find me for whatever purpose the Spirit had in mind . When this is to happen is also unknown to me.

Anyway, some time after writing the above mentioned poem I was also given to write this to the same unknown Angel.

For The Unknown Angel ©

Princess- Keeper of my Heart  who holds
               my Heart and Life .

Angel- Who Soars with my Soul.

Queen- Of my Realm, Ruler of my Heart
             in any World.

Essence- My Reason to Live,
               My Reason for Being.

Goddess- Woman of my Passions and Desires Who I Worship.
                The Fire of my Heart and Soul, and Mind.

Always wishing you Happiness, Long-life, and Success. Frederick JaegerThe Next Millionaire Maker:http://18332.powerbarclub
+0
Sue
Sue Marshall

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/23/2007 2:14:10 PM
Well that is certainly very beautiful, thanks for sharing that with us. Welcome as well. As for Donny, well I am of an age where I was a young "Teeny Bopper" fan of the Osmonds here in the UK in the 70's and later rekindled my like of Donny and his music (back in 2003) - I attended one of his concerts over here - his fame re-growing here again, he now sells out huge arena's here. I joined his online fan club after that and wanted like all the others there to one day meet Donny (but never did expect I would, nor did I when I was a teenager). But through putting myself in the right place at the right time I certainly did meet him just as a fan to begin with and all of the Osmonds are so respectful to their fans and treat us as human beings, not just people who buy their records. Donny is a customer of Melaleuca and I too joined wanting a good ethical home business back in 2004 and through that I met him again but now was able to speak with him at longer length, I met him lots of times after that, so that now he knows who I am. I am not a close friend of Donny of course. He has helped me on a few occasions as well and I do consider myself blessed to have known and grown up with him as he is only two years older than me and to now know him properly as a person for he is a very genuine and nice guy. Anyway, there you go, that is how I know Donny. Sue
+0
2/26/2007 7:51:42 PM
hi Thank you for the invite hopping to make freinds her. And talk back and forth once in awhile.
Charlie Wasylk
+0
Sue
Sue Marshall

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/26/2007 8:00:12 PM
Your welcome - hope to see you here often :) Sue Tired of building a business for others? Start building yours - http://go2-url.com/aanxxs/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!