Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Share Your Business Here
3/12/2007 8:01:27 PM

HI Rose

The Jecky Direct Team here at adland is become very huge as I can see I

Hear so many good things about it and if any ones wanting to join it I do

suggest you join it.

Robert Phillips

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/12/2007 9:21:30 PM
eresourceHeaven.com for promotional aids, ebooks, pc and server based software, Audio and video training, PLR products, and templates

eResourseHeaven

If you need
E books
PC Software
Server Software
Private Label rights
Templates
Audio Products
Video Products
WE GOT THEM

Want to make money?
JOIN US
CLICK BANNER
OR
HERE
+0
3/12/2007 10:31:19 PM
I spend a lot of time crunching numbers. Can't help it, it's just my personality. I'm also a Success Team Builder and a Mentor For Free, so as you can imagine, I get a LOT of people competing for my attention, wanting me to join this, that, or the other thing. Often I hear from someone who has the BEST product, company, compensation plan, moneymaking “opportunity”, etc. I've seen a LOT of compensation plans. And I notice something. No matter what your comp plan is, all they’ll pay you is about 5% of your total group volume (your distributors and customers plus THEIR distributors and customers and so on down the line). So enough sales volume in ANY comp plan will make you money. All right, fair enough. Fortunately, I'm in a comp plan that pays better than TWICE that amount (10% or more) EVERY WEEK. So no matter what company you’re in, no matter what the comp plan is--- I can make more money than you if I have only HALF the downline. Or I can make MORE THAN DOUBLE your check with the same amount of business. And I can do it with REASONABLY PRICED products. Wow. Even smarter than I look, aren’t I? But what if YOUR company or product is better than mine? What if it's the “best”? I say, “SO WHAT”? Not being disrespectful. But business is business. You can only compete on three things--- price, quality, and service. People who shop at Neiman-Marcus don’t mind higher prices. Folks who buy from Wal-Mart know there’s better quality out there. Each shopper gets what she wants, for whatever reason she wants it. So if I can offer somebody something they want at a price they want to pay, well that’s just good business. Heck, I don’t even have to LIKE the product, as long as my customers do. But I admire your “quality”. By the way, your “group volume” is YOUR group volume, whether you get paid on it or not. In other words, even if it’s OUT OF YOUR PAY LINE according to your company’s comp plan, you still created it. Why would a company cheat you out of this money? Read this to find out.
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/13/2007 2:54:40 AM

When it comes to shopping on line, it has to be one GREAT experience after another. There has to be a VAST amount of SAVINGS being offered, numerous INCENTIVES to create ways to earn POINTS, CASH and not least important, excite you enough to want to contact your friends and family to go take full advantage of the shopping opportunity.

BCN News has just learned that REWARDS REWARDS.COM is once again making Internet history when it comes to shopping on line.

Take a look for your self !

+0
3/13/2007 3:49:42 AM

Anti-UCE Super-marketing Technique.  Brand new for 2007!

Whatever promotion you market, your problem is (continually) attracting new candidates eager to join, pay for, and tirelessly advertise your offer.  Unfortunately, the double-edged sword of Net hostility and apathy lead people to (unfairly) equate the marketing of various business opportunities with UCE (thus potentially earning you the dreaded 'spammer' status).  Counter these problems with a field-tested, anti-spam technique that could increase your response anywhere from 20 - 50%!  22 pg. (.pdf) solution AND five USEFUL freebies!  $5 by Pay Pal (atmoneyandaction@hotmail.com) or snail mail to;
Lee Davis: Box 42002, Succ. Jeanne Mance, MTL, QC H2W 2T3, CANADA
(1st 1000 respondents receive 2 sure-fire spam neutering programs!!!!!!!!!!!!)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!