Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: A Joke About Business In America
2/21/2007 7:36:38 PM

Hi Lisa

Your Right I think that if managers practice what the prenched things woud be better for some company here in U.S.

Theres way to much red tape in corp america

Robert Phillips

+0
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/21/2007 7:38:50 PM

Hi Sheryl

Thanks for that that was very funny

Robert Phillips

+0
LaChelle Farmer

70 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/21/2007 7:39:24 PM
Hey there Robert;  I liked that little joke/riddle It goes to show that communation is the key to all business(es) if you never said anything about your business then no one would know you owned a business. It also goes to show if you don't talk you won't know what to do/or what you sell or even how much it cost,even how to order etc.and so on. Thanks LaChelle
+0
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/21/2007 7:57:49 PM

Hi Lachelle

Your Right communation is key to any business

If You communation right everyone in your team

will know they things that are working for you

and your business

Robert Phillips

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/21/2007 7:59:53 PM
Hi Robert, Sorry to say this is too true. Funny but true. We have a very successful Japanese plant in Ohio by the name of Honda. They do silly things like, provide daycare, exercise 1/2 before beginning a shift. We Americans think that is silly as that is 1/2 of labor time wasted. Wonder why Honda has all these successful factories in Ohio while others choose to go to foreign countries for cheap labor? I heard on NPR news the other day about the study done on preventing heart attacks. A half hour nap in the afternoon is supposed to decrease the chances of heart disease. There are actually are some factories that now provide a quiet room but what would most industries think of this idea. Wasted time, everyone should be working that 1/2 hr. I appreciated Neil's information. How much have we let slip through our fingers because management did not want to listen.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!