Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Renee Mark

10 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
We could use your prayers!
2/17/2007 9:49:25 PM

Hello to all,

Some of you may not know me yet, and some of you are my friends but havent heard from me in a while, Here is why...

My hubby has been having health problem for quite a while now. We've had tons of tests done and just recently found out that along with a gallbladder that is only working at 8% he has an aneurysm. It is in the main artery leading to the right kidney. The Dr.s said that they cannot do surgery at this point but he will have to have a CT done every 6 months to keep an eye on it. If he has severe abdominal pain to go get it checked out right away because it could burst. Part of the problem is he is having bad abdominal pain right now anyway due to the gall bladder (we think). But the doctors dont want to take out the gall bladder because they say they dont think it will take care of the pain.

Right now we have no income because he cant work and I am disabled. So as you can imagine, we are struggling. I know that God can perform miracles, and that is what we need right now. Please pray for us, for Troys health, and for the money we need to keep our house, and survive.

Thank you and God bless!

Renee Mark

www3.telus.net/rmc/79458.htm

+0
Re: We could use your prayers!
2/21/2007 10:42:23 PM

Hello Renee:

I felt sad when I ready your story and I see that I am the first to respond to your message.

God does work in mysterious ways, his wonders to perform, he calms the waters and rises above the storm. I too have faced much adversity in my life - illness, financial probems, problems with adult children, loss of parents etc. but throughout each experience I have called on God, our Father. He sends some degree of normalcy despite the difficulties we are facing today.

He knows your and your husband's need right now and he will protect you and keep the roof over your head and comfort your husband during this illness. The more people you have praying the better.

Just trust and know that "this too shall pass". Take one day at a time knowing that each day will be better.

I will pray for you both.

Healing blessings

Elaine De Rosier

+0
Renee Mark

10 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/21/2007 11:07:17 PM

Hi Elaine,

I cant thank you enough for the encouraging words. You brought tears to to my eyes. I truly appreciate your prayers and for taking the time to respond.

You are right, "this too shall pass" and I will continue to pray and believe God. Im sorry about your difficulties and rough times as well. It is hard but God doesnt give us more than we can handle right!

Again, Thank you very much, it is comforting to know that you will be praying

May God Bless you in all you say,do and think! I pray He showers you with blessings of health and wealth.

Take care,

Renee Mark

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2007 2:24:25 AM
Hi Renee, I am definitely praying for you and your hubby. It is very scary when your loved one is suffering. God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!