Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A Friendly Reminder For All AdlandPro Members ...
2/19/2007 4:33:38 PM

Hi Ken,

Although I am pretty certain that you are wasting your time, I do appreciate the effort.  Unfortunately, the same people that either:

1. Can't read, 2. Don't Read, 3. Don't Understand What they Read, or  4. Can & Do Read, Understand What they Read, and JUST DON'T CARE!

are the same people that generally are the biggest offenders and also are the same people who will read this, have a good laugh to themselves and then send out three more ads as PMs.

My Personal Solution is quite simple.  I maintain a list of People with whom I have had this Problem, divided into three Categories.  There's a Second Chance Column, a Send a Response Column, and a Delete Immediately Column.  I hate to use this Third Option, because they may actually have something Important to say, and I will never hear it since they have chosen so many times before not to show any Courtesy or PROFESSIONALISM. 

Thanks once again for your efforts and Thanks for being such a Great Friend here at Adland.

Have A Wonderful Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Re: A Friendly Reminder For All AdlandPro Members ...
2/19/2007 10:43:46 PM

Good Luck on "just a message" Ken.  When community members click on member's photos, their  Ad Land Pro email addresses shows in the brower.  The predominate messages from comunity members is "Ads" that invite members to check out their offering(s). 

Check out these LinkShare reviews, they have helped increase traffic to my site!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!