Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lakeisha Williams

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Join me and making one family at a time healthy!
2/16/2007 7:40:57 AM
I love what I do. When I wake up every morning, my goal is to get one family at a time in a place where they live healthier, breathe easier, protect their family and homes, and the environment. Did you know that indoor airborne pollutants are just as harmful as outdoor pollutants? Those pollutants are linked to asthma, accidental poisonings, cancer, and other problems. These are in the products we use every day! My business promotes physical, personal, environmental, and financial wellness. We have over 350 products - Bath/body, pharmacy/vitamins, a small pets line, kids line, makeup/hair, and Household/Laundry cleaners. You shop direct online, and as a preferred customer, you enjoy many great benefits (advantage dollars which gives you 10% back for each purchase that you can spend on free products once you reach $20) You will save 30-40% off of regular prices, and up to 20% off of store brands (including Walmart!), and includes building a parttime business if you so choose. Cost of membership is $29 (one time), and is fully refundable within the first 4 months if not satisfied...products are refundable within 60-90 days if not happy, just use it up and send the empty bottles back. Interested? If not, I'd still love to hear what kind of business you do, and how it helps others. I'm all about health in 2007! To your success!
Lakeisha M. Williams http://www.sizzlezingbusiness.blogspot.com Get Your Business More Exposure & Paid
+0