Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Greenzap files $57.5 Million Dollar Lawsuit
2/12/2007 11:43:54 PM
Hi Norm, Thanks for bringing up the point about opinions. If people include the words, "in my opinion," or something similar, it's fine in any jurisdictions I am aware of. In this particular case, the points that are going to court have been accusations, not opinions; that is, they have been stated as facts, albeit, without any evidence. Again, in any court of law that I am aware of, false accusations are illegal, and can be very damaging (and expensive) for a company that comes under such an attack. What has continued to amaze me as an affiliate and shareholder of GreenZap is all the emails I have received pointing me to various forums and websites that call the company a scam. They are EN MASSE making wild, unsubstantiated accusations. In fact, I just read one, so-called proof, an email, supposedly from the company, but really another version of those phishing emails that are targeting customers of every online and offline bank, lending institute, payment processor and credit card company in existence. Furthermore, many of these so-called "proofs" are already a year old and are still being treated as brand new "evidence!" Personally, I think that the company deserves to succeed. It has weathered more than 2 years of this nonsense and is still growing and still forging ahead into new territory. I will stay the course. God bless, Dave
+0
2/13/2007 9:26:37 PM

Dave,

You are right in what you are posting.

If a person makes a blatant statement they are opening themself for trouble.

And of course making statements without proof is double trouble.

However, if I should make a statement (It is my opinion that _________________ ) it falls under a different category.

Correct me if I am in error on this!

James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/13/2007 10:15:10 PM
Hi James, Yes, that's the way it is. It is still ok to give an opinion on something. Unfortunately, this freedom has been much abused, which creates the danger of it being removed! God bless, Dave
+0
7/31/2007 3:56:23 PM

Also, FBI watching GZ and it's biggest promoters.

Dont forget, GZ Not allowed to handle transaction in Texas.

http://www.banking.state.tx.us/news/press/2007/02-21-07_2pr.htm

In addition, California curious about pump and dump stock of pinksheets stock GZPN...

http://www.corp.ca.gov/enf/info/dr/07pdf/greenzap.pdf

And the lawsuit against the blogger?  Turns out it was just a kid in singapore.  It was real hard to intimidate him out of a domain for sure...

Oh and lets not even mention the EcoEnergizer group coming for Damon...

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/1/2007 9:34:54 PM
Hi Johny, Thank you for the links. God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!