Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Business Models Drive the Behavior in the Field; Part 1
2/6/2007 8:35:49 PM

The Business Models Drive

the Behavior in the Field
Part 1

Do you want to build a network marketing company? Build it big and build it to pay your children’s children’s children.  What are your 2 biggest business challenges or concerns?  Are you struggling at it?  Well, would you like to do something about that?

What would you think if I could explain to you that it’s not your fault?  What if I could not only tell you that it’s not your fault, but that I could explain to you in DETAIL exactly why you have been struggling to build your business and why it’s not your fault?”

This whole time you’ve been doing this, you’ve probably been thinking, “I’ve done this, I’ve done that, I'm on all the training calls” or whatever it is that you have done to get this crazy thing off the ground, “and all kinds of people are supposedly having this super, crazy, wild ultra limitless success, and I'm not!”

Well the reason why all of the blood, sweat, and tears you have put into your business has had mild or zero success, is that the cards were probably stacked against you, and you just didn't know it. You didn't realize it.  The following will explain why they were stacked against you.

Let's take a very close look at the business model. Because you're an entrepreneur, right? And you're here to make MONEY , correct?  You are in business. So it makes sense to look at the business model, doesn't it?

What we have seen is that very often it's your company's business model that causes your problems, NOT you.  That’s because THE BUSINESS MODELS DRIVE THE BEHAVIOR IN THE FIELD. 

It took me a while to really get a hold of the concept, and I was a business major in college. When I talk about network marketing, I talk about it from a marketing and business standpoint.  To put it simply, your business depends on marketing.  Whether marketing is going to be effective or not depends on the business model.  When I talk about the business model driving the behavior in the field, that does not just apply to the representatives.  It also applies to your prospects and customers.  The business models drive the behavior of prospects and customers as well as the operations of the company.  The problem I see all of the time is that people really do not grasp this concept. 

Any where you have ever worked.  Any where you have ever purchased anything.  Anywhere you have ever experienced anything where you are interacting with people within a business, you have experienced a behavior in the field that is driven by the business model.  You could even apply this to the government if you wanted to.

This is information for people who are looking for answers as to what is happening in the world of network marketing today.  There is no question people should have this information.  However, I should emphasize, and I hope no one gets offended, network marketing involves work.  That is why it is called netWORK marketing!! 

Kristopher Curry

Mentoring for Free

“Be a mentor with a servant’s heart.”

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!