Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
My Networking Adland Friend’s
2/6/2007 1:24:01 PM

Hi My friends,

I want to introduce friends here at adland family who have allowed me “JOELEEs WHS.com” the opportunity to begin networking with , offer customers and affiliates a even larger and the best quality of product lines to choice .

1st : Welcome April

Westons Jewelry & Gift Emporium is a family owned webstore. Dedicated to giving you the best variety of gifts and jewelry at Reasonable Prices, We have suppliers from al over the world to assure you the greatest quality and variety. We have expanded our inventory to include beauty and fragrance items at discounted prices. Let us know what brands you want and we will get them for you. We have just added engraved jewelry to our gallery and lots of New jewelry and gifts

“ I Have placed orders with April myself and My 14 yr old daughter loved ever piece and I was very impress with the quality for the price cant beat it “ Lee

2nd Welcome Randall Parks

Free Aloe Guy

I love growing aloes. I have them propagating abundantly. The beautiful aloe plant. These plants are a blessing. A plant can live for 25 years. The first-aid effects are renowned. Hardy, aloes are survivors. Tolerate drought, shade, and rough handling. During times of stress, it will become dormant, awaiting favorable conditions to re-emerge. A plant can be uprooted thrown carelessly on compost heap, and thrive within a short time.

“ My Aloe Plant was three 3-4” leads when Randall sent it ….now almost year later from one order I have three very healthy Aloe plants ,,kept one gave two to family members “ Lee

3rd Welcome Chris Z.

Colleen & Chris's Wooden Craft's

I been a woodcrafter for 11year.I love making new crafts. I enjoy talk to people and learn new things. I enjoy when someone contacts us with a new idea and I can talk about it and see if I can make it for them.

“ I only started today networking with Chris and Colleen , The work they have/are showing in adland and on their own site has inspired me to contact them I’m honored they have accepted my offer to network “

Please if you do not have them as part of your adland family invite to become friends and you will be blessed with some great friends Gods Speed & Blessing to our success :-) Lee

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: My Networking Adland Friend’s
2/6/2007 2:01:51 PM
Hi Lee!
I just invited Randall & Chris to be friends...April is in my circle already.
Thanks for their links...what a nice thing to do!!
Have a pleasant day...your friend Steven.
New friends...place a FREE ad here  http://linktovisit.com/al
A High Exposure Page!!
+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/6/2007 2:32:18 PM

Hi Lee

GOOD idea in showcasing others sites. This indeed is a good way for them to get extra exposure.  April and Chris are my friends but I have invited Randall to become friends as well.

BY the way here is some FREE Extra Exposure for them, you and for your other friends that come to this Forum. Good Trafficing!!!

FREE ADS to all - NO Catch..  http://FreeAdTraffic.com  And If you need to place more than one ad simply use a different email address for each ad. This is a New site that is getting lots of hits.

10,500 Free Traffic Bar HITS from this Special Link:  http://freetrafficbar.com/virtual.php?p=22&ref=58734  This site loads a bit slow, so give it time, it'll be worth it to you!

GOOD LUCK..... and If I can be of any help don't hesitate to call or email me.

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
2/6/2007 3:31:06 PM

Hi Steven,

Always welcome its great to be able to offer any help I can  to friends . Thank You for the Ad link I just today added the .com  Aff...link  Have a Great day  :-) Lee 

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
2/6/2007 3:45:44 PM

Hi Jr,

Thank You your kind words and offer some free advertising links  :-) Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!