Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Humor is a social lubricant that helps us...
6/28/2005 10:43:05 AM
"Humor is a social lubricant that helps us get over some of the bad spots." Steve Allen Entertainer
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: Humor is a social lubricant that helps us...
6/28/2005 11:02:33 AM
Hello Bogdan! Theres nothing like a good laugh to lift your spirit up and get you through the hard times. Your Friend, JOHN
+0
6/28/2005 11:03:58 AM
Hi Bogdan, thank you for the invite. I whole heartedly agree, humour is one is the best medicines we can give to anyone including ourselves when things start getting a little rough. Thought you might find this might give you a laugh or two. http://view2.myvideotalk.com/hipi1.asp?MSGID=1CF0815D-223A-4D32-ABC5-B2CC93255C08&EPRID=2 Regards, John
+0
6/28/2005 11:29:39 AM
I am grateful for the invitation. Yes I love the days that I look at myself and laugh. I do so many things that would make others laugh and they just happen. What a joy. I am thankful to be humbled and blessed. Based on the forum, I hope you don't think this out of place. As I was laughing at myself this morning. I read what I had placed on my mirror. I needed this today. THE MAN IN THE GLASS When you get what you want in your struggle for self And the world makes you king for a day, Just go to a mirror and look at yourself, And see what THAT man has to say. For it isn't your wife or family or friend Who judgement upon you must pass; The man whose verdict counts most in the end Is the one staring back from the glass. Some people may think you a straight-shootin' chum and call you a person of place But the man in the glass says you're only a bum If you can't look him straight in the face. He's the man to please, never mind all the rest For he's with you clear up to the end, And you've passed your most dangerous, difficult test If the man in the glass is your friend. You may fool the whole world down the pathway of years And get pats on the back as you pass, But your final reward will be heartaches and tears If you've cheated the man in the glass. Thank you,
John Schaak
+0
6/28/2005 11:39:52 AM
LOL! Funny Video John! Thanks for sharing it.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!