Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Earn 45% Affiliate Opportunity
2/3/2007 11:57:52 AM

Hi Everyone,

I'm glad to offer you an opportunity to become one of  JOELEEs Wholesale Affiliate's.

Earn money with us, it is easy!
With the JOELEEs Wholesale affiliate program you\'ll be able to earn a commission 45% on any of the high-demand products we offer.Simple promote your link and earn ! Also Offer 5% for Multi tier affiliates Sales you sign on under you.
Feel free to register as partner using the "Register" button in the "Authentication" box on the left. If you have already registered then please log in there.
Visit http://www.joeleeswholesale.com/partner.php     P.S Invite your friends

If I can offer help in anyway please let me know  :-) Lee

+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Earn 45% Affiliate Opportunity
2/3/2007 3:26:21 PM

HI Lee

I went to both the partner site and to the main site. I am not  interested in becomming an affiliate because I am quite busy with my programs. BUT I did like some of the items in the main joelesss site. I will check it out more when I get out of the hospital. I will be going in for a double disc back fusion on the 12th of this month and hope to get on my feet as quickly. Keep advertising the site and get it as much exposure as possible. Below are a couple of sites where you can get good FREE Traffic to your site....Take advantage of good freebies.

FREE ADS to all - NO Catch..  http://FreeAdTraffic.com  And If you need to place more than one ad simply use a different email address for each ad. This is a New site that is getting lots of hits.

10,500 Free Traffic Bar HITS from this Special Link:  http://freetrafficbar.com/virtual.php?p=22&ref=58734  This site loads a bit slow, so give it time, it'll be worth it to you!

GOOD LUCK..... and If I can be of any help don't hesitate to call or email me.

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
2/3/2007 3:33:58 PM

Hi Jr,

Thank You my friend Glad you had a chance to review  and  look forward to your speedy recovery my friend  JOELEEs Been growing over  two years now  be here when your  fully recovered  my prayers will be with you and yours  :-) Lee

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Affiliate Admin Screen shots
2/4/2007 10:48:02 AM

Here are a couple of sample screen shots of the tools and sales information you will find in your Affiliate Admin account area . Feel free to contact me if your feel something should be added."Cost" is your commission earned  from each sale. To Our Success  :-) Lee

+0
2/4/2007 4:05:50 PM

Hi Lee,

Thanks for the invite and good review you gave me!

I will go over your affiliates offer.

Steve

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!