Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
AN ABUNDANCE OF REVELATION
2/1/2007 4:57:42 PM

New City Outreach Ministries International / Byron Burke Ministries

Daily Devotional - AN ABUNDANCE OF REVELATION by Jerry Savelle

Click the links below for more information about Pastor Jerry Savelle 

Jerry Savelle Mnistries International

Jerry Savelle on Myspace

Verse(s): 1 Chronicles 29:11,12

Today's Confession: “I am highly favored of the Lord. I am crowned with glory and honor. I have preferential treatment. I am somebody special to God!”

Devotional:
I Chronicles 29:11,12 says, “Thine, 0 Lord, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, 0 Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all. Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all.”

Notice a link between riches and honor, financial success and stability. Prosperity is linked to honor. In other words, you will succeed financially when you walk in the favor of God.

Please don't get the impression that I'm saying, "If you walk in favor, you'll never have any more problems." I'm not saying that at all in fact, every revelation you receive from God, you will be held accountable for walking in it. It will produce the good fight of faith. Paul said, because of the abundance of revelation that was given unto me, a messenger of Satan was also sent to buffet me.

People who walk in an abundance of revelation also encounter an abundance of adversity. BUT when you know you walk in the favor of God, then praise God, you know that favor will carry you through the adversity and you will become victorious on the other side.

I encourage you to allow the Holy Spirit to cleanse you from all the lies that Satan has put in your mind. You are crowned with glory and honor and you are somebody who is so special to God!

email: onlineteachings@ncomi.net
voice: 1 (708) 689-1625
web: www.myspace.com/branchrecording

Byron Burke Internet Marketing Millions PO Box 5843 River Forest, IL 60305-5843
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!