Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Abrahamic Covenant Fund Laws of ROI
2/1/2007 1:11:50 AM

The Abrahamic Covenant Fund Laws of ROI

By Byron E. Burke

When it comes to talking about prosperity, especially in the area of money, it strikes a bad cord with many Christians, including non-Christians. If you read the book of Genesis chapter 1 and verses 3-28 you will notice all the things that God created first, then They (The Father, Son & Holy Spirit) created man in their image (verses 26 & 27).

In verses 28 & 29 from the King James Version it says...

Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Genesis 1:30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

God gave man a charge or a set of rules to be an oversee of the affairs that take place on earth. When Adam disobeyed the command of God, then through the seed of Adam, mankind had forfeited its right to have dominion over the earth until Noah.

After several of Noah's generations had passed, then Abram appeared. That's when the Lord showed up to him and started the next steps of establishing God's restoration plan for mankind (Genesis 12:1-3).

Let's look at the meaning of the word Covenant:

1 : a usually formal, solemn, and binding agreement : COMPACT
2 a : a written agreement or promise usually under seal between two or more parties especially for the performance of some action b : the common-law action to recover damages for breach of such a contract.

If we go the the book of Genesis chapter 15, we can see the covenant that the Lord set with Abram.

Genesis 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

Genesis 15:2 And Abram said, Lord GOD, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my house is this Eliezer of Damascus?

Genesis 15:3 And Abram said, Behold, to me thou hast given no seed: and, lo, one born in my house is mine heir.

Genesis 15:4 And, behold, the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.

Genesis 15:5 And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.

Genesis 15:6 And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.

Many never see the blessings of the Lord manifest in their lives due to unbelief or improper teaching in Church.  Let's look at a laywer for a moment. People use laywers to help them with contracts and legal matters. Many of them are millionaires and billionaires, why? They understand the laws of the material realm.

If you read Joshua 1:8, it talks about if you learn the Law (Gods ways of doing things), you will prosper and have good success. The Pastor of the church is the lawyer of God's laws and its their job to teach you the law so you will prosper and have good success. If that pastor learns and follows the Laws of God, including the clients, they both will prosper, for the word of God says in the book of Romans 2:11...  
For there is no respect of persons with God
If you follow and teach the laws of God, you have no other choice but to prosper. amen

lets continue...

Genesis 15:7 And he said unto him, I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it.

Genesis 15:8 And he said, Lord GOD, whereby shall I know that I shall inherit it?

Genesis 15:9 And he said unto him, Take me an heifer of three years old, and a she goat of three years old, and a ram of three years old, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon.

Genesis 15:10 And he took unto him all these, and divided them in the midst, and laid each piece one against another: but the birds divided he not.

Let me ask you a question... Have you ever gotten the idea to give something to someone or go somewhere you never been, even tell a total stranger something that could help them, but you didn't do it? What stopped you? Was it the fear of loss or you didn't know them?

I don't want to get side tracked, but God has an agreement with humanity to bring forth an abundant life. The only problem is that many don't know or understand the Laws to see the blessings manifest in their life. Let's keep going...

Genesis 15:11 And when the fowls came down upon the carcases, Abram drove them away.

Genesis 15:12 And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and, lo, an horror of great darkness fell upon him.

Genesis 15:13 And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;

Genesis 15:14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

Genesis 15:15 And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age.

Many people have money invested in 401K plans, social security, bonds just to name a few for their future. If they got an understand of the Covenant of God, they will see that what God has for them is much more than any world government can provide. Thank you Jesus!! Moving on again..

Genesis 15:16 But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.

Genesis 15:17 And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces.

Genesis 15:18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

Looking at verse 18, you can see that made something and gave something. God is a creates and gives. That's one of the Laws that God has established. For it is written in the book of Luke from the Amplified Bible...

Luke 6:38 Give, and [gifts] will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, will they pour into [the pouch formed by] the bosom [of your robe and used as a bag]. For with the measure you deal out [with the measure you use when you confer benefits on others], it will be measured back to you.

Just think about the Mel Gibson movie "The Passion". Mr. Gibson sowed or invested $34 million dollars of his money into creating that movie for God's Kingdom Business.

Not only did that movie touch the hearts of millions of people around the world; hundreds of thousands, even millions gave their life to Jesus and returned to Church.

Giving into the Kingdom of God is making and investment, not something that is going to be taken away from you.

The problems is that the education system doesn't teach you about investing into spiritual things, they teach you how to invest into material things. There are many millionaires and billionaires that have and will read this document that are depressed because of that next major deal. After they get the deal, there is still something missing.

Let me ask you this.... What fortune 500 company has been around longer than the word of God?

When you invest into the Kingdom of God, He will raise you up as a fortune 500 company with a peace of mind and a business that you can pass on to generations in your family line for years to come. Amen

Let's do some quick math on what Mel Gibson did based upon an investment scripture in the book of

Luke 8:11 Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

In order for a seed to grow, it must be planted into the ground. When it comes to God's seed, it must be planted into the hearts of man.

Mel Gibson took the seed of God's word and created the Passion movie. The word was planted into the people that viewed the movie.

Now watch this....

Luke 8:12 Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

There were many people that were used by Satan to put the movie down because of the graphic content. I find that quite strange due to the fact that just about every 3-6 weeks there is a horror film coming out of Hollywood with people dying, losing limbs, and the video game industry. (this should push some buttons)

Now the math part....

Matthew 13:23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

Let's look at it like this..

THE KINGDOM OF GOD INVESTMENTS

The Abrahamic Covenant Fund Laws of ROI (Return on Investment)

Law 1. You love God first and do as the Lord instructs. (Deuteronomy 6:5-7 & Genesis 12:1-3 - Amplified Bible)

Deuteronomy 6:5  And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Deuteronomy 6:6  And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:

Deuteronomy 6:7  And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

Genesis 12:1 NOW [in Haran] the Lord said to Abram, Go for yourself [for your own advantage] away from your country, from your relatives and your father's house, to the land that I will show you.

Genesis 12:2 And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you [with abundant increase of favors] and make your name famous {and} distinguished, and you will be a blessing [dispensing good to others].

Genesis 12:3 And I will bless those who bless you [who confer prosperity or happiness upon you] and curse him who curses {or} uses insolent language toward you; in you will all the families {and} kindred of the earth be blessed [and by you they will bless themselves].

Have you ever said any thing to offend someone that God has blessed? Many business have failed due to greed, bitterness, unforgivingness and trying to please others.

Law 2. When you give into an anointed ministry, that Man of Woman of God must bless you (give you and endowment with power) for your Kingdom investment. (Genesis 14:18-23 - Amplified Bible)

Genesis 14:18 Melchizedek king of Salem [later called Jerusalem] brought out bread and wine [for their nourishment]; he was the priest of God Most High,

Genesis 14:19 And he blessed him and said, Blessed (favored with blessings, made blissful, joyful) be Abram by God Most High, Possessor {and} Maker of heaven and earth,

Genesis 14:20 And blessed, praised, {and} glorified be God Most High, Who has given your foes into your hand! And [Abram] gave him a tenth of all [he had taken].

Genesis 14:21 And the king of Sodom said to Abram, Give me the persons and keep the goods for yourself.

Genesis 14:22 But Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lifted up my hand {and} sworn to the Lord, God Most High, the Possessor {and} Maker of heaven and earth,

Genesis 14:23 That I would not take a thread or a shoelace or anything that is yours, lest you should say, I have made Abram rich.

What your investment will be used for:

Saving souls
Teaching and training disciples for Christ (to raise the dead, cast out demons and heal the sick)
Outreach Ministry Programs
Television programs
Work & Start-up business development programs
Crusades
Banking
Real Estate
Feeding the Homeless
Creating shelters for Orphans and schools

I've found it quite interesting that many savvy investors put their money into companies hoping to get an return on their investments and have no idea what happens to the money after they make the transaction. Just think about that for a moment. How many times have you given money to someone for a certain cause, then you find out that it was used for something else?

Law 3. When you are called by God to do or give something close to your heart, He is going to give your more that what you asked for. Let's look at what God did for Mel Gibson

Investor: Mel Gibson - The Passion Movie

Initial investment: $34,000,000

Tithes 10% of $34 million = $3.4 million

Offering: $ 30,600,000.00

You can't give the offering without paying the tithes

ROI percentage: 35%

$1,190,000,000.00 (that's right, $1.2 Billion goes to Mel and his company)

Remember Genesis 12:2

Genesis 12:2 And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you [with abundant increase of favors] and make your name famous {and} distinguished, and you will be a blessing [dispensing good to others].

Mel Gibson had a hard time trying to find a studio that would produce the movie, but God gave him favor; His name is famous and distinguished.

What type of investment program can give you that type of return? You don't need a GED to figure that out? Amen

For it is written in the book of Joshua 1:8 & Mark 10:29 & 30 from the Amplified Bible...

Joshua 1:8 This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe {and} do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely {and} have good success.

Mark 10:29 Jesus said, Truly I tell you, there is no one who has given up {and} left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or lands for My sake and for the Gospel's

Mark 10:30 Who will not receive a hundred times as much now in this time--houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions--and in the age to come, eternal life.

As you all know, Mel Gibson got persecuted for making the Passion movie, but by doing that movie, God gave blessed Him just like Abraham for going into Egypt in the book of Genesis 12:11-20: 13:1, for it is written..

Genesis 12:11 And when he was about to enter into Egypt, he said to Sarai his wife, I know that you are beautiful to behold.

Genesis 12:12 So when the Egyptians see you, they will say, This is his wife; and they will kill me, but they will let you live.

Genesis 12:13 Say, I beg of you, that you are my sister, so that it may go well with me for your sake and my life will be spared because of you.

Genesis 12:14 And when Abram came into Egypt, the Egyptians saw that the woman was very beautiful.

Genesis 12:15 The princes of Pharaoh also saw her and commended her to Pharaoh, and she was taken into Pharaoh's house [harem].

Genesis 12:16 And he treated Abram well for her sake; he acquired sheep, oxen, he-donkeys, menservants, maidservants, she-donkeys, and camels.

Genesis 12:17 But the Lord scourged Pharaoh and his household with serious plagues because of Sarai, Abram's wife.

Genesis 12:18 And Pharaoh called Abram and said, What is this that you have done to me? Why did you not tell me that she was your wife?

Genesis 12:19 Why did you say, She is my sister, so that I took her to be my wife? Now then, here is your wife; take her and get away [from here]!

Genesis 12:20 And Pharaoh commanded his men concerning him, and they brought him on his way with his wife and all that he had.

Genesis 13:1 SO ABRAM went up out of Egypt, he and his wife and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the South [country of Judah, the Negeb].

Genesis 13:2 Now Abram was extremely rich in livestock and in silver and in gold.

Why did Abram come out of Egypt rich? He did as the Lord instructed. He was walking by the spirit (the voice or the word) of the Lord and not by sight.

Deuteronomy 8:6 Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to fear him.

Deuteronomy 8:7 For the LORD thy God bringeth thee into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and depths that spring out of valleys and hills;

Deuteronomy 8:8 A land of wheat, and barley, and vines, and fig trees, and pomegranates; a land of oil olive, and honey;

Deuteronomy 8:9 A land wherein thou shalt eat bread without scarceness, thou shalt not lack any thing in it; a land whose stones are iron, and out of whose hills thou mayest dig brass.

Deuteronomy 8:10 When thou hast eaten and art full, then thou shalt bless the LORD thy God for the good land which he hath given thee.

Deuteronomy 8:11 Beware that thou forget not the LORD thy God, in not keeping his commandments, and his judgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day:

Deuteronomy 8:12 Lest when thou hast eaten and art full, and hast built goodly houses, and dwelt therein;

Deuteronomy 8:13 And when thy herds and thy flocks multiply, and thy silver and thy gold is multiplied, and all that thou hast is multiplied;

Deuteronomy 8:14 Then thine heart be lifted up, and thou forget the LORD thy God, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage;

Deuteronomy 8:15 Who led thee through that great and terrible wilderness, wherein were fiery serpents, and scorpions, and drought, where there was no water; who brought thee forth water out of the rock of flint;

Deuteronomy 8:16 Who fed thee in the wilderness with manna, which thy fathers knew not, that he might humble thee, and that he might prove thee, to do thee good at thy latter end;

Deuteronomy 8:17 And thou say in thine heart, My power and the might of mine hand hath gotten me this wealth.

Deuteronomy 8:18 But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

Deuteronomy 8:19 And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish.

Deuteronomy 28:1 IF YOU will listen diligently to the voice of the Lord your God, being watchful to do all His commandments which I command you this day, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth.

Deuteronomy 28:2 And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you if you heed the voice of the Lord your God.

God bless.

Byron E. Burke

Founder of BB Media Global Group; Internet Marketing Millions & Senior Pastor of New City Outreach Ministries International

For more information about the Passion Movie, click here.

If you have a prayer request, send them to: bburke@ncomi.net

If you want to send a tax free donation to New City Outreach Ministries International you can mail a check or money order to:

New City Outreach Ministries International
PO Box 5843
River Forest, IL
60305-5843
USA
Byron Burke Internet Marketing Millions PO Box 5843 River Forest, IL 60305-5843
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!