Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: A Really Bad Idea - Guaranteed Signups
1/30/2007 10:04:56 AM

Solution> http://tinyurl.com/yzzgbl  People need to be trained by someone who knows how to market on the internet and use FFA leads to build a business whihc are FREE...what we need is an awesome sale's letter and followup letters via an autoresponder to signup people hands off!!! This works! NO UPSELLING!!!

Tom :o)

Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2007 10:24:44 AM
I have never found one that actually produced any results.  I know someone personnally who has been doing the leads generation business for 20 years and he stays away from them also.

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/30/2007 12:14:02 PM

HI Dave

The alarm has been Blasted and should be for the sake of all newbies and insecure people out there are not aware of the pitfalls in our industry.  There are many scumbags out there just waiting for the unsuspected and ready to take you to the cleaners.

YOU SAID: "Does anyone have any experience with buying guaranteed signups? Yes, I certainly do! "

Most Guaranteed signups as you noted above are useless. GUESS WHAT, most are from other countries where there is need for pennies...they add up and you get ZIP.  Yes, these third world countries have tons of people signed up and ready to join any FREE opportunity for a few pennies: Enough to get some food and supplies. So beware of who walks into your shop, as Arthie says: "Remember, traffic into a shop wears out the carpet but does not help pày to replace it."  Nothing but the truth is spoken here.

NEED advice, ask some of the seasoned people here at ADland, most are here to help with solid advice and resources. Thanks for bringing this Sad Experience up and for the good of all.  JR

+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/30/2007 12:18:52 PM

HI Tom

ANY news about this Eniva business. I saw this advertised on different sites and would like your feedback.  I was thinking about getting some in March???

ENIVA's VIBE "busted" by MSNBC
http://www.mlmwatchdog.com

+0
1/30/2007 12:40:04 PM
HI Dave, I wish I had read this post when I first came into the internet. I joined so many places who promised to put people under me.ALL I had todo was to join. Fortunately I did not waste too much money. Once you join for free then they want more money. I am so gullable I was taken in.Nutrifix has good advertising but so much conning. I was interested in their differnet health products but their deceit put me right off them. I Apprecieate your posts to warn others. So much cutthroat and lying on the internet we must be so careful. I Came to the internet with one object,to show people the truth about vitamins and homeopathic remedies. With the pollution causing so many diseases we need to know what to do to stop cancer,obesity,diabetes which are rampant. I beleive vitamins and homeopathic remedies are the way to go not drugs. Doctors have failed to stop any of the major problems today. I have put all my experiences with vitamins on my website for others to learn how wonderful vitamins are. I have enjoyed looking for places to advertise. I have found an excellent place called traffic wave.They have excellent autoresponders.Have you checked it out.Their business prospects sound excellent. I would value your opinion they have taught me so much.here is their link. http://adtrack.trafficwave.net/t.pl/20381/100878 A proper home business is the best way to go.With a product that the tax man gives your tax back. On my website I show all the tax benefits a proper home business gives.Not these matrixs etc.You cant claim them on taxes. With a home business you can claim back any advertising.SO I can claim back the money I pay for trafficwave.Even the other businesses I tried I can claim the money back for the tax man. USana vitamins offer excellent business prospects it is worth looking into it. The added benefit is genuine health with the right vitamin. I give the links on my website to usana vitamins. Also a link to a book to show people how most vitamins are worthless.Plus advice about health promblems. I am moving at the weekend but once I am settled I want to do a newsletter about different vitamins and how they help with different problems in the body. MY website is www.vonnihealth.com There are so many vitamin businesses promising health but which ones can you trust??? I have been conned and so many others will be conned.Please continue with your posts so at least people on the adland pro can be helped. What business are you promoting Dave???? It must be good please give me the link. Keep up the good work. GOD BLESS. LOVE Veronica.
Get your health back.Throw away your drugsLearn the secret of vitamins and homeopathic remedies.Learn how to do a home business.Stop ageing and enjoy lifewww.vonnihealth.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!